- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Sheraton Phoenix Downtown offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Phoenix, AZ. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 340 N 3rd St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Phoenix can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown at 340 N 3rd St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie was such a wonderful help in what was a very difficult situation. My friend's mother passed away unexpectedly, and I needed help printing the funeral programs. Sophie was such a gem, helping me figure out how to size it appropriately, taking a last minute edit, and making sure the program looked beautiful. She realized how important this was for us and was incredibly detail oriented to make sure it looked right. Her coworker Mark was also very kind. Would highly recommend and hopefully I get to work with them again under better circumstances.
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They are always willing to help with any crazy ideas that I have, Sophie and Mark are great at what they do and I am so happy to have their support.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Om Monday, I had an urgent print job that needed to be done in a very short space of time. Both Mark and Sophie completed this in record time. The management team had a couple of changes to the slide deck, and this required the entire print job to be reprinted. Once again, Mark and Sophie printed and bound this print job within record time. The entire print job was completed with 10 minutes to spare before the requested time. They are always very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. No matter how big or small my print job, they always make it look so easy and always complete all my print orders in a timely manner. Thank you Mark and Sophie for making me look good. Appreciate you both.
- Tuesday, June 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lee was an amazing help! I had a lot going on that day and he made my life very simple. He was also patient and respectful. I would easily come back if I ever needed to ship or receive anything again.
- Monday, June 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mark went above and beyond to help me meet a deadline. I appreciate his kindness and professional attitude toward the work he provided me.
- Sunday, June 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie was AMAZING and saved my life with this project!
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I visited store 5048 in Phoenix, Arizona to print over 1000 flyers for an event my organization was attending. Mark and Sophie were extremely helpful! I contacted them before the event to talk about printing such a large order and they walked me through the process step-by-step. They communicated well over-the-phone, via email, and in person. Some of the flyers I printed were not in English. I appreciated that Mark and Sophie took the time to sort and label the documents so that my team knew where to find everything.
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie was very helpful on numerous occasions to ship as well as to print. The process was smooth and quick but you never felt rushed during!
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful!
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie and Mark are always such a help! A real pleasure to work with!
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They are so friendly and fast.
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie was amazing. We needed something printed last minute and she helped us not only with printing but proofing as well. Fast turn around, saved the day! Thank you!
- Wednesday, May 3, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I was in town for a conference. Airline damaged my poster so I had to get an emergency reprint. When I went to order online, it gave a pickup time 2 days later. I called to see if it was possible to do same day printing since it was a relatively small/simple print. I was told yes. I said okay, I will complete the online order. The person I was speaking with said no don’t do that, just email it to me and I can get started on printing it for you right now. I emailed the file and got a message 1 hour later that it was all set. When I got there to pick it up, I was charged over 2x as much as what I was quoted online for sameday in store pickup. When I questioned it I was told (direct quote) “oh yeah, if you order in store it’s always way more”. I feel like I was purposely and intentionally misled to email the file so that the store could up charge. For reference, I was quoted $35 online and charged $106. That’s not a little up charge, that’s a 300% increase in cost.
- Tuesday, May 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Emily was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. My shipping experience was easy and quick thanks to her!
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie was very nice and professional and very helpful. She made my day and helped me meet a deadline for my business. The best employee I have ever come in contact with at fed ex
- Saturday, April 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Emily was extremely exceptional and happy to assist! The store was closing at 2 and we walked in at 1:58 to see if we could ship. We got our box and came back 10 minutes and Emily was still happy to help us, despite the office being closed! She was also incredibly pleasant to work with despite us keeping her late. Emily was outstanding!!
- Saturday, April 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Emily was pleasant, courteous, quick, helpful
- Friday, March 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lee was the most helpful person I’ve ever interacted with at FedEx.
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie and Mark were very accommodating and easy to talk to
- Sunday, March 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mark contacted me about an item I left in my room at the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix He was extremely helpful in getting that item back to me the next day. Center number is 5048 and location code is DGLKI. Thanks again to Mark and FedEx in doing a great job.
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.