- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Sheraton Phoenix Downtown offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Phoenix, AZ. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 340 N 3rd St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Phoenix can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown at 340 N 3rd St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mark Ortega went above and beyond from beginning to end on the project of printing 6’ signs, providing feet for them, going to the Hyatt Regency to check on the arrival of the signs. An amazing level of customer service. He deserves a raise!!
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I worked with Sophie over the phone and a colleague picked up the order. Sophie was very friendly and accommodating when I was unable to place the order online, and the turnaround was very fast.
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mark O is very resourceful and helpful. He understood the task end executed it without hesitation
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie was extremely helpful. She made the whole experience quick and painless. Will definitely come back for flyers in the future.
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had 35+ packages to mail and Sophie and Mark did an excellent job at packaging the items, being sure to meet my time frame for shipping and overall are very helpful.
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I've been to numerous different locations for shipping, printing etc. and nowhere has ever come close to the level of service that this FedEx provides. Mark and Sophie are absolutely outstanding, are always willing to help, and excel far beyond what is to be expected of FedEx employees. I'm incredibly thankful that those two are the individuals I get to work with to get our marketing printing needs fulfilled.
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I first reached out to FedEx inside the Sheraton Hotel when I needed a sign made for my bridal shower and after that service I realized how easy the process was it made me come back to do the rest of my signs/posters for my upcoming wedding. Mark and Sophie were the two people who helped me from start to finish (I went into the store close to 10 times! lol) and each time they greeted me so kindly and helped me get exactly everything I needed for my special day. I'm so appreciative of all their help, as I would simply request my need via email and they would take care of the rest. I don't think I've ever had such an awesome experience with a printing service like the one at this FedEx. 10/10 recommend, thanks so much Sophie and Mark!!!
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I reached out to the store via email and received a prompt response. I ordered my poster by attaching my digital file to email. Printing time was fast and the product was high quality. I was happy to deal directly with the store and they were able to answer all my questions to ensure I received the best experience.
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0We ran out of brochures, and Mark's help made it really easy and convenient to get more printed on-site during the conference.
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Emily packed everything very well. Very happy; nothing damaged.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very quick turnaround, communicative team and great service
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The team was helpful and masterful in their craft.
- Thursday, September 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sophie was amazing and made this entire experience. She saved the date minutes before the store closed last night, and minutes after it opened this morning. Her communication was polite and professional and I was incredibly happy with her level of service.
- Friday, September 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Thursday, September 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0everyone is always so great and helpful with our needs most of which are short lead times
- Tuesday, September 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great staff, very helpful and patient. Went the extra mile to help with the headache of sending to China. WOW, I'll be back to this store soon! Thanks Mark and Sophie!
- Saturday, September 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Emily was so professional and helpful and kind! She explained all my different shipping options and didn’t make me feel rushed. 10/10 customer service
- Wednesday, August 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0fast, easy and amazing customer service
- Monday, August 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful and courteous staff. Enjoy coming to this location.
- Sunday, July 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Store - cleaned, organized and prompt service was provided by Mark Ortega