FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Copy & print services
- Self-service copying, faxing, and scanning
- Shredding services
- Computer all access stations
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Direct mail services
- Architecture, construction, & engineering prints
- Print business cards, flyers, postcards, labels, and more
- Print banners, signs, and posters
- Promotional products
- Custom branded boxes & padded mailers
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold services offered on Saturday
- QR code returns
- Return shipping services
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3606 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Lafayette, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy and print services
Copy, print, and scan with our self-serve machines. With FedEx Office® Print & Go, print quickly and easily from the cloud, USB, or email.
All access stations & wi-fi
Check email, browse the web, print copies, or scan photos at all access stations. Enjoy free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Lafayette.
Online printing services
Upload your files online and pick up your order at FedEx Office on 3606 Mt Diablo Blvd or any of our 2,000 locations. Discover a wide array of print products and convenient services.
Passport photos & expedited services
Apply online for expedited passports, rushed passport renewals, and expedited travel visas. Plus, conveniently get your passport photos taken and printed in-store.
FedEx Office Online Notary
Get your personal and professional documents electronically notarized anytime. FedEx Oﬃce Online Notary with NotarizeSM is safe, fast, and entirely remote.
Corporate business solutions
FedEx Office is your end-to-end printing, parcel management, and shipping solutions provider. Through one-on-one consultations, we customize solutions for your needs.
Packing & shipping services
Have something fragile? No packing materials on hand? Short on time? Bring it to us. Choose from over 2,000 locations offering packing and shipping services.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3606 Mt Diablo Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, March 1, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Reggie gave me superior service with my complicated print job! He was patient helping me choose the most cost effective cardstock weight and finish quality. He was competent and pleasant! I told him it's hard to find mediocre service today let alone superior service. You are fortunate to have him as an employee!
- Friday, February 16, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Amber is always super helpful and responsive. As soon as our order is ready she promptly calls us. She is an incredible asset to your business.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0they called me to ensure that my order was exactly as I wanted it.
- Monday, February 5, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent care team support!!💯%
- Sunday, January 21, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Aisha is the best. We do a lot of printing for our staging business and need last minute printing orders. She always helps us out and rushes our orders. She is a true lifesaver for our business. The best person with customer service! Not sure what her title is, but she would be a great manager one day. She sets a great example for all on how to be.
- Monday, January 15, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Aisha was amazing. Truly provide great service and was caring too. She helped me troubleshoot a few things, took care of everything and called me a few hours later to tell me my job was done. She was sweet when I picked things up too and said she was sorry for my loss. Very nice experience from top to bottom.
- Saturday, January 13, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Team at this location are terrific, efficient, friendly, helpful
- Wednesday, January 10, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Reggie was fantastic! He was so kind, patient, and helpful, didn’t judge me for my questions or mistakes, and he managed to sell me additional items that I had not planned to buy and don’t regret purchasing. My flyers turned out beautifully. I was referred to this location by a friend, and I will definitely be back!
- Tuesday, January 9, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0This is a great store the employees are always so helpful. Never have a bad experience here
- Wednesday, December 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I first called and Reginald answered the phone. I asked him to help me with the pricing to print my mother’s obituary. It has been very stressful, but he made this process very easy. I decided to come in to finish the process. The whole time Reginald was very professional, and had so much patience. We made the mistake and had nine pages and we had to make 12 on the spot. He was so patient with this process and did not rush us. I can honestly could cry thinking about the amount of professionalism that I experienced. I was also on a budget and he recommended a best option for me, which was still quality. I just wanted to thank him again for helping me out in this stressful time.
- Thursday, December 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Reggie really took the time and care to help me. He helped me choose the right card stock and helped me with the choice. He was very professional and helpful.
- Monday, December 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience was great. I tried to self-service the scanning function at the kiosk, but was having some trouble getting the machine to complete the task (because I was scanning 100+ pages). Amber saw that I was having trouble and asked if she could help. She promptly took care of scanning the docs and confirmed they were stored to my USB. Very friendly and effective assistance.
- Saturday, December 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amber went out of her way with amazing service and help
- Saturday, December 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a difficult file to print because it was so large. Reggie went way above and beyond and helped me reduce the size so it could be printed. Excellent customer service - very helpful and competent
- Thursday, December 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed items for my mother’s funeral. Reggie seamlessly put on the white glove treatment, saw what I was trying to do, and made it happen
- Monday, December 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Worked with two employees, both extremely courteous and professional; they were able to fit in our job while we did another errand. Paper choice was exactly what we wished to have. Beautiful outcome. Kudos!
- Saturday, December 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I really appreciated the help from Reggie. I felt like he went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted.
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0First of all, the Orinda location said they could fulfill the order and never did, and didn't call us back to let us know. Then, we called the Lafayette store (0642) and talked with Aisha. Not only was she able to receive the order, but she managed to size the order perfectly (not incurring extra sizing costs for the customer), and print way before our intended deadline on beautiful card stock paper. I have to add that the good energy in that store was felt when I walked in. Amber runs a tight ship. We will only do business with FedEx in Lafayette from now on, and that location is twice as far away from us as the one in Orinda. Now, that's not to say that the Orinda store isn't good for other items because they did an incredible job with our passports - like *** wow good. But, just for a job like this, that required more customer service, design chops, and quick turn around timing, Lafayette came through. Thank you, Amber and Aisha. Warm Regards, David & Betsy
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amber was very polite, helpful, and professional. She explained everything and explained options I did not know were available.
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Customer Service Team Member made my visit and shipping experience excellent. P-S-P