FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9129 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 800 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Los Angeles, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 800 Wilshire Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Los Angeles. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 800 Wilshire Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mally, Sam & Jenny are so helpful and pleasant whenever I need assistance at this FedEx location. On the self-service copiers there, I am able to make my own copies & the scans of them. Great!
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Britney and Sam were amazing
- Monday, March 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service, Marcos was very helpful getting my printing done.
- Thursday, February 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The customer service was wonderful
- Tuesday, February 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We had gone to two other Fed Ex locations and the staff were unable to figure out how to complete our print order, which has multiple elements and is extremely complicated. Adrian experimented for a few minutes and came up with exactly the solution that we were looking for. We were very impressed by Adrian’s professional skills and will definitely be back, as well as refer our colleagues to him and this specific Fed Ex location.
- Monday, February 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tenía un paquete extraviado y el representante Marcos fue muy amable, me ayudó con todo y se aseguró que todas mis dudas fueran resueltas. Definitivamente regresaré a esta sucursal de hoy en delante. Gracias por todo y por escucharme
- Monday, February 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to have a package delivered to San Diego and wasn't sure which service fit best. The clerk was extremely helpful in helping me accomplish my goal.
- Friday, February 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nema always gives me the best service anytime that I visit this location. The staff really goes above and beyond at the Hill St location in Los Angeles. I highly recommend Nena as a high value employee of Fed Ex. Thank you again
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Though there were only two employees, there was clear communication between the other employee and Sam. The other employee started to help me, but helped another customer while I was filling out shipping information. Sam knew when to hop in and help me get my label to get my package ready to get shipped. Downtown LA is crazy enough and it was a delight to interact with employees that were patient and had it together. Great service!
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Juan just reminded me of old school customer service. A genuine care for my visit and didn’t treat me like another distraction to his day. It was actually very refreshing.
- Sunday, February 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Adrian was incredibly helpful start to finish. He managed multiple customers with personalized and friendly service for everyone.
- Friday, February 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcos is an amazing asset to FedEx. He went out of his way to assist with my phone email issue so that I could retrieve the print code. He also offered me a FedEx validation ticket to park my car in the underground parking lot to avoid getting a parking ticket on the busy streets of downtown Los Angeles where the parking enforcement is relentless. I do business with FedEx often however his level of customer service, attentiveness and patience was truly appreciated. It absolutely made my day. He deserves to be recognized for his time and efforts. I work in customer service and I understand that it’s not always easy to please every customer however my customer service experience was exceptional and Marcos exceeded my expectations. The best FedEx experience ever!
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sam was great!
- Monday, January 23, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Store was hotter than *** itself. And I walked in from itbeing chilly outside
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcos and molli were the best helpers I’ve ever encountered at all FedEx locations
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mally had great customer service and friendly and quick and efficient
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very satisfied
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a great shipping experience
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sam had great customer service and was fast and friendly I was in and out in less than 5 minutes which was perfect because I had a meeting to attend to
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was in a rush to print a resume for an interview I had set up. Luckily, I went to my local FedEx and Britney was there. She did the utmost to help in my visit. She went above and beyond. I highly recommend going to this store to get help from Britney.