- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at San Diego Convention Center
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in San Diego Convention Center offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at San Diego Convention Center when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in San Diego, CA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 111 W Harbor Dr can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in San Diego can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at San Diego Convention Center at 111 W Harbor Dr
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, February 27, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Alexia, Linda and Phil helped us more than once so professionally and delivered high quality prints in no time. They were so helpful and friendly. We absolutely recommend rhis place!
- Monday, February 12, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to print some resumes and the young lady was new but very helpful in showing me how to operate the machine.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Phil and Marco accommodated my last minute, rush request and got it done in a shorter time than I anticipated. They did a great job!
- Friday, January 19, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0FedEx is the best in the convention center or any venue, super appreciate! 🙂
- Thursday, December 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Phil stayed late so I could print a very important presentation and helped me profusely.
- Monday, December 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Super smooth friendly staff
- Monday, December 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Made the process of printing easy
- Monday, December 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marco did a great job and printed a sample for me to review. He was clear about the difference in cost for doing full bleed printing and did a great job of getting the job done quickly.
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Phil really went out of his way from my first phone call, collected my information, answered my questions, and communicated throughout the process of me traveling from the east coast and coming in to pick up copies. While the prices were quite high, I understand that I was on the west coast, in a city, and in a convention center. Phil's excellent service went above and beyond and made the value exceed the cost.
- Wednesday, November 22, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0The ordering and printing experience was relatively good. However, there was a disaster at the FedEx store (in the Convention Center) when it came time to pick up the poster. There was only 1 employee working there in the hour leading up to the poster session, and the line of people waiting for their posters was easily 30 people long. The process by which she had to look up and then find each poster took WAY too long, causing the line to move slowly. Even though the situation had reached crisis magnitude (we were all now going to be late for our poster session), we were not permitted to locate our own posters (which at least would have sped the process up). It was predictable that there would be a rush on posters in the 30 minutes leading up to the poster session, so I think it was a terrible miscalculation for their to be only one employee working on-site during that hour.
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Phil was SO helpful. I've never used FedEx printing and I had a very miscellaneous, on-site order, and he was helping me everyd yep of the way.
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to print a document on notecards that I brought from home. Phil went out of his way to help me get everything printed. It was a very smooth process and I appreciate his support!
- Sunday, October 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Phil is just the best. He’s so great. Pay him a lot!!!!
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic Staff
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alexia solved a few different printing problems we had and provided expert service to get us back at he conference in other speed, thank you!!
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Super kind customer service
- Saturday, August 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Saved the day!
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Phil was very helpful and offered multiple options to meet my needs.
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0A few minutes after I emailed my order, Phil called me and told me the poster was being printed.
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The guys were great!!!
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.