- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 585 Kearny St, San Francisco CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local San Francisco, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 585 Kearny St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in San Francisco. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 585 Kearny St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex and Tom are always the best. By far my favorite location in San Francisco. Never any issues always the best.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tom is really helpful and caring for the customers. Amazing team!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex fue fantástico. Muchas gracias por su ayudo excepcional
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex es fantástico
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great team! Always easy to gwt done, and helps find solution to packages l.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I want to shout out Kristen, Maya, and Tom. They’re super helpful and very professional. I came in very late, but they’re very patient and nice. FedEx is very lucky to have them as employee. Thank you!
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex was very kind, helpful and professional. He called before printing to ensure the format was to my liking. He also assisted me with having some additional documents I needed printed. The store is clean, and service is great and consistent. Great team at this location!
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a large print order for >200 custom mini books that needed to be a specific 8.5x5.5 size with coil bound and plastic covers. I also needed 100 laminated placemats. Both needed to be complete within a day. Alex was wonderful and found a way to complete everything despite the time crunch. I am very appreciative of his time and efforts to help me with the request. The books and placemat turned out great!
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wonderful customer service with Alex ( I think that was his name’
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I cannot say enough great things about Alex. I called in a bind needing a next day poster made. He made sure another store could print it, got it sent to his store, and everything was ready when I landed in SF. He truly made my experience incredible!
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great!
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0There are no words to express how perfect my special printing needs were handled and how friendly and helpful they were, PERFECT!! I’ve been to many FEDEX stores, but this one exceeds them all.
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex was super helpful
- Saturday, January 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have been to this store more than a dozen times this past 6 months. The employees seem to line each other and their jobs, they are good at what they do and always try to help. Can’t say that about all of your locations of which I’ve experienced many. This time, Alex fit me in between jobs on a very busy day. All around great experience.
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex es fantástico y habla bien español. Gracias por tu ayudo
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex is the best. I am elderly and Alex helped me step by step accessing the work station and helping me type out my letter. He is super patient and very knowledgeable on products offered. Way to go FedEx!!! 1010
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I really enjoy my time at FedEx
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0i brought 3 fedex customer cards with embedded chips worth about $10 with me to print and copy. the team member told me the cards were no longer accepted. he then, VERY KINDLY(!), printed 1 computer document and made 1 copy for me without further charge! i am VERY GRATEFUL to the fedex employee for this GESTURE OF GOODWILL!
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex es fantástico!! Habla mucho español con los clientes. Gracias por todo