- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Ship Center at 225 E 17th Ave, Denver CO
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Denver, CO FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy & print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 225 E 17th Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Why make more than one trip? Pick up your print job and pick up those office supplies you need as well. Purchase office essentials such as paper, ink cartridges and mailing supplies at FedEx Office in Denver.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office® Ship Center also offers a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Ship Center at 225 E 17th Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had printed out my labels but no idea how they needed to be folded or what they scanned. Aleasha was great and showed me how they should be folded and what info she needed for scanning. I was running late and she was so nice - it helped my morning.
- Friday, June 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Visiting from Austin Texas l, needed copy for important meeting Brian greeted me at the door and walked me through every step.
- Saturday, June 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Efficient
- Tuesday, June 6, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0The personnel at the store was very helpful and understood the shipping protocols as described within the FedEx system. Unfortunately after 3 weeks, >4 phone calls with FedEx, and >5 emails with FedEx I have been unable to successfully mail a simple letter to Canada. You have successfully lost the competition with USPS which is an incredibly low bar to beat. It would be great to be able to speak with someone who understands the shipping rules and can actually take action to correct this mishap. Unfortunately, I was stuck in a logic loop where Customer Service, although very polite and apologetic, could not take any actions to help. After this experience I now understand the rules to ship a letter to Canada from the United States better than any employee I've spoken with other than the personnel in the FedEx office who were also unable to take any corrective actions. A document being shipped from the United States to Canada allegedly does not require a commercial invoice and definitely does not require a commercial invoice if the value is under $20 according to FedEx's own listed protocol. I was also not provided a commercial invoice until my 5th call to FedEx. Since my options are to provide a commercial invoice or have my letter stuck with a shipping center in perpetuity I will complete a "CI" as it was so eloquently put. I could not even have the letter returned to me with a refund. It is appalling. Thanks for nothing, and I look forward to avoiding using FedEx wherever possible for the rest of my life.
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I forgot to get the individuals name (I assumed it would be on the receipt), but the woman who helped me ship my luggage was incredibly kind, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. She made my experience so easy and quick - I'm thankful for her help!
- Thursday, April 20, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0It was horrible. Manager was rude as ***. Didn’t want to help and was an ***. Will never go back there again and I will tell everyone I know not to go to this location.
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always love coming here. Everyone is always so kind and helpful.
- Thursday, March 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brian was extremely helpful. Also lifted a huge package from my vehicle with no problem.
- Friday, February 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Aleasha is always very helpful.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great visit and great experience
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I go into Fedex almost every single day for my job, and this store in particular always goes above and beyond. They do an amazing job of organizing the packages I need, and always have a positive attitude. They truly make my day sometimes and are some of the best employees I’ve ever come across!!
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service and employees were very helpful
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brian is always very helpful, whether I'm picking up pkgs I have routed there, or getting help using the printers. Although he has helped me most often, every employee there is exceptional when it comes to friendliness, knowledge and customer service.
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Aleasha is always polite and very helpful.
- Saturday, November 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Aleasha was incredibly personable, friendly, and helpful.
- Thursday, November 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I got my 17th St locations confused and called to confirm an order could be ready that night, but put the order through at the wrong store. When I called the correct store from my receipt to confirm a pickup time, Aleasha figured out the issue and jumped into action! Not only did she get my order done beautifully night-of (and in the half hour before closing to boot), but she was SO kind, helpful and caring. She truly saved the day and I’m so grateful for her amazing attitude and quick problem solving. A++++
- Wednesday, October 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff is great. They recognize me now and have my order ready.
- Friday, October 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Cord and Alesha always go out of there way to help us!
- Saturday, October 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had the pleasure of being helped by Aleasha. She took my small graphic project and treated it as if it was really important. She made sure it was perfect, which was, honestly, more than what I was looking for. It turned out super great! It looks legitimately professional. Thanks!
- Monday, September 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Cord is a consummate professional as manager, kind, well informed, professional, and helpful. His appearance is professional and Cord heads up a team that keeps store 4517 impeccably clean and customer friendly. Today, both Cord and one of his staff named Aleasha did everything they possibly could to help me; explaining the self-service technology and assisting me step by step through the process. I can honestly say that it would be super if all of my product shopping and service oriented purchases I experiences as a customer were as satisfying as I have enjoyed at Fed Ex Office Store #4517. Of course, I recommend this company and specifically this location. Thank you, Cord and Aleasha, for all the ways you’ve helped me every time I visit.