- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3111 14th St NW, Washington DC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Washington, DC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3111 14th St NW or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Washington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3111 14th St NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast and easy. They where listening to so great music too
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff was very polite and helpful
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I appreciated the help from the young lady
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was very helpful and welcoming.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0SHES THÉ BEST!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer was very helpful and patient. Very professional.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Super polite and helpful
- Saturday, January 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was dreading returning two awkwardly shaped and heavy items for which I had no boxes. Plus, the FedEx store is hard to park and these items were huge. I called ahead to make sure they would have the right materials and figured no one would answer or it would take too long but Paulette was quick and competent, and I decided to go to the store. Shamar and Paulette helped me pack the items (having to try several times since these items are so weird) and advised on the best ways to send so I could save some money. I also didn’t have my wallet and both Shamar and Paulette were patient as I tried to find a credit card number in my phone, etc. Basically, I was a mess, but these two had all the answers and got the job done quicker than I thought. They were also very nice in addition to being competent and fast. I have a totally different opinion of the Columbia Heights store now.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0Paid for my package to be delivered the next day (12/24) and was not received until 12/27.
- Tuesday, December 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Shamar was amazing and helpful. He reprinted my work after the first print wasn’t corrext
- Sunday, December 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful and knowledgeable
- Sunday, December 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate was very accommodating with helping print programs for my moms funeral in a couple days
- Wednesday, November 30, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0The team member who helped me was inefficient and impolite. Based on this experience, if given a choice, I will never use this service again. The convenience of shipping something with a shipping label that my sister sent to me was the only positive aspect of shipping in this manner. I was treated tersely, as if my attempt to ship was an annoyance to the team member, even though I was the only person in the store at that time. An improved attitude, increased courtesy, and greater helpfulness would benefit the employee at the store.
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic customer service
- Sunday, November 27, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0The lady working the shift at 12:15 was incredibly incompetent at her job. When measuring my package, she measured the FLAT envelope original size (15x12) and added a height of 12in when the package I was sending was 1.5in tall. I told her that she should measure the actual package I was sending, not the original envelope she gave me as I literally folded the envelope to half its original length. She then gave me the measuring tape and I had to measure my package in front of her to get to correct dimensions which drove down the cost by nearly half. I have sent packages of similar dimensions before and never had I had an experience like this. The lady clearly hadn’t been working at FedEx that long as her badge indicated that she was an employee since 2022. FedEx, please train your employees appropriately.
- Sunday, November 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Shamar definitely helped me out!
- Sunday, November 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Precious was very helpful and friendly
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely helpful staff. Very appreciative of their guidance, especially with using their copiers.
- Wednesday, November 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Shamar was professional, skilled and very personable
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My service person Precious C. was outstanding!