- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1850 M St NW, Washington DC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Washington, DC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1850 M St NW or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Washington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1850 M St NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Armani always goes above and beyond to make my visits quick and easy. I look forward to shipping because I know it will be a breeze with her.
- Thursday, December 7, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Our team had a significant amount of packages to ship across the country for an event. These packages were in varying sizes and weights, and despite the undertaking, Jack was always polite and professional.
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team members made me feel very welcome and helped me accomplish my tasks very quickly.
- Wednesday, November 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very pleasant and efficient customer service
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I usually do not expect good customer service in Washington DC businesses. The employees at FedEx were very friendly and extremly helpful. Abel helped me choose what I need and Armani and Jack gave some advice. I usually do not do this. But I asked for their names and how to fill out a survey.
- Thursday, October 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Abel and Armani are great employees. They are super kind and are always at disposal to serve in the best way. My experience has been fantastic. Thank you so much for your attention and excellent service!!
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love the people that work there , Abel and Armani are the best ! They always work super professional and with a smile ! It’s my favorite time of the day - Going to FedEx to see them and ship my stuff ! Thanks for your good work ! They deserve a raise ! ❤️🙏🏼
- Tuesday, October 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Armani is awesome. She was very helpful and supportive. She was also very fast, consistently delivering better than the estimated completion time.
- Saturday, September 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was so incredibly helpful. We called ahead to ask about our shipping needs and she was very helpful. When we got to the fedex store she was extremely helpful and patient. She boxed with efficiency and supported during my stressful move!
- Tuesday, September 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very good customer service
- Monday, September 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack goes above and beyond helping me with weekly mailings, could not speak more highly of them!
- Monday, September 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They were incredible and helped me in my time of need. Thank you to the great team that you have working in the evening at 1850 M street location
- Thursday, September 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have a FedEx that's close to my office but I come to this store because the customer service here is off the charts. Jack always have a smile on her face, greets you by name and very funny. She always go out of her way to help me and always on the job
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was super friendly and welcoming. She went the extra mile and got me the fastest delivery for my package. She was fantastic and very helpful.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack assisted me and my family , she greeting us with a warm and friendly welcome soon as we entered the store and as very knowledgeable which was great because we had a few questions , she was very professional but friendly even my kids loved her . We appreciate the great customer service
- Wednesday, September 20, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0The lady at the desk was extremely rude and had bad customer service manner. Given the fact there was no other customer to deal with at that time. The manager(?) at the location, I am guessing he is the manager, ignored the entire incident. It bothers me to see how FedEx as a company puts someone at the front to deal with customers with terrible manner.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was very help, attentive and very kind not just to me just every customer in the store. There were young kids that needed help with a printing job when I walked in, a guys shipping a couple things, another guy dropping off a bunch of parcels, and a guy struggling with self service printing. Jack helped every single person kindly and efficiently. It was above and beyond customer service.
- Tuesday, September 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0team member was AWESOME, professional, and kind!
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate was very polite
- Friday, September 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0High quality service
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.