- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® at JW Marriott Washington, DC
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in JW Marriott Washington, DC offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at JW Marriott Washington, DC when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Washington, DC. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Washington can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
FedEx Office® at JW Marriott Washington, DC at 1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0🤘👍
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The FedEx team at 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue is exceptional! I regard the phrase “the customer is always right,” to be true in many circumstances, and I believe in this circumstance, I am correct. Therefore, I demand that all employees at this location receive at minimum 60k a year after taxes with benefits included, as well as 90 days a year of paid paternity leave and at least 30 days a year of paid time off. For the manager, who’s name I believe is Robert (handsome black man with glasses, mid 30s to 40s, kinda looks like Obama) he is to receive at minimum 100k a year after taxes with benefits included, as well as 90 days a year of paid paternity leave and at least 45 days a year of paid time off. Due to the high living expenses in the DC metro area, please include a housing stipend for all employees at this location to cover at least 2k per month of their housing costs. This stipend should be on top of the minimum compensation demands as mentioned previously. Also, due to centuries of chattel slavery and institutional racism, all employees of color at this location should receive 40k a year for the rest of their lives for reparations after their time at the 1331 Penn Ave FedEx location is complete. Please ensure that the above demands are met. Thank you.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience and service, made my life super easy, really appreciated Tiara’s help.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was efficient and quick !
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jamar was very professional, patient and a problem solver with a focus on providing exceptional customer service. It was early morning and I was under a deadline so I was especially grateful for his help.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jamar was GREAT! Kind, expert, lovely calm about him. And warm.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent, wish more individuals would treat people like Jamar and staff are like
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jamar was very helpful
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent
- Thursday, December 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Wonderful experience! Highly recommend working with this team
- Wednesday, December 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0They are fantastic
- Monday, December 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Really listened and it turned out perfect
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert was incredibly kind and helpful!
- Saturday, November 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tiara was helpful, unflappable and focused!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tiara helped me out with a number of printing transactions — double sided, color, black and white, and several that required hole punching. She was friendly and made it easy and efficient! Overall great experience printing!
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tiara was professional, kind, courteous and efficient. She delivered my copies before the time it was supposed to be ready. She delivered excellent customer service and a fantastic customer experience.
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tiara welcomed me warmly to the store and immediately helped me with my request. Super fast, super nice!
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic!
- Monday, November 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0excellent service