- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® at Grand Hyatt Washington
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Grand Hyatt Washington offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Grand Hyatt Washington when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Washington, DC. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 1000 H St NW can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Washington can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
FedEx Office® at Grand Hyatt Washington at 1000 H St NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly staff that managed a long line very well.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Senihia was wonderful great customer service
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The lady Ms Senihia customer service is amazing!
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff at WASKA customer service skills are above reproach and the reason I only use this location despite others in the immediate area.
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Love this staff! I appreciate their service!!
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Cooper was extremely helpful with my shipment, everything was precise. She's great this is my favorite FedEx
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Meisha and her coworkers customer service skills are above reproach. There are other FedEx facilities in the area but I prefer the facility that Meisha works at because I’m always taken care of in a timely manner.
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Meisha was a literal angel. She helped me with five packages, three of which were massive, talked me through it all on the phone before my even coming in, then somehow expeditiously got everything packed and readied. She was. Such a blessing in this stressful moment!
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric and Cooper went WAAAAY above and beyond to help me out. I lost my tracking number and the recipient says they never received my package. I reached out to customer service and they were absolutely NO help. That's when I came in to the office and got the ABSOLUTE best customer service a person could ask for. They did all they could to find the number and treated my problem as if it were their own. MAJOR kudos to this crew!!! I LOVED FedEx before, bit this... THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Senihia was wonderful! Order came in perfect. Incredible client service and attention to detail!
- Thursday, November 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My visits to the store are always a great experience due to exceptional customer service!
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Meisha and Senihia are the absolute best at their jobs and provide excellent customer service. They should be training all of FedExs employees as their service is second to none.
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience. Super helpful staff. Senihia far exceeded expectations and super friendly to work with!
- Sunday, November 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric was such a great help. We held our annual society of professional journalists conference and his store was on location at the hotel. Eric made sure to help me print my flyers last minute before my session and did a great job making sure it was printed as needed. It’s 2022 and I know everyone is short staffed and overworked which is why I prefer doing printing online without interacting with people because they’re usually grumpy, but if there were people like Eric at every FedEx and retail store in the country, the world would be a better place. Thank you Eric for being so kind, helpful and just an overall great human being.
- Thursday, October 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great! Thank you
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jacqueline was super friendly and super helpful. Great employee, outstanding customer service and obsession, made me feel welcomed and that my business was valued. She rocks and got everyhting I needed taken care of in a caring, efficient manner. FedEx needs more employees like Jacqueline. Only thing that irked me was that FedEx charged me a $2 fee per shipped package because they were sent from a FedEx hotel location. That is super cheesy in my opinion.
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jacqueline was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. She provided outstanding customer service !!!
- Thursday, October 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Senihia was very helpful, excellent customer service 😁
- Wednesday, October 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Loved it. Eric was so helpful and knowledgeable.
- Wednesday, September 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great