- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 106 N Carpenter St, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 106 N Carpenter St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 106 N Carpenter St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had some issues getting my employers correct shipping account # for my department. Liana was very patient while I worked it out.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was great. Very helpful and kind.
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great quick customer service. Liana was so helpful and truly made my experience so amazing.
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Liana was the person that helped me and was absolutely amazing. She advised on the proper finish I should get my photo mounted all while being personable and with a smile :)
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Love monisha!!
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Liana was great! She was quick and efficient and knowledgeable!
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Liana, Monisha and Sire were a delight. Easy to work with and great communication
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Liana was friendly and very helpful. I was in and out very quickly.
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Team members assisted with appropriate shipping boxes and ensured safe and efficient packaging. They were cordial and welcoming.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sire was great
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She introduced herself as the new store manager and greeted me kindly.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very positive visit, friendly staff, clean store, well organized
- Saturday, January 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Well this absolutely my number one go to fedex in the west loop area. They always provide 1st class customer service.. I love getting any printing and shipping needs handled at this location. Yesterday was the manager Lisa last day with fedex and just have to say she her energy expertise and leadership will be missed by me and I'm sure other customers will miss her as well. Always Postive yet helpful energy. I wish her the best on her upcoming chosen path. She was like the model manager in my personal opinion. Her energy was spreaded throughout her entire staff every time I visited the location. Whether it's Dominique, Sire and Monisha. All three are great. Yesterday Monisha assisted me with my poster job I needed done for my office. And she literally knocked out the park. Her and Lisa suggested I go and buy the frames size I wanted before the print job. And I did.. Didn't know that would make such a big difference in being satisfied with the finish product. So I truly wanna thank both of them for a fantastic job. Last thing I recommend Monisha get some sort of promotion don't let her talent,knowledge and communication skills go to waste. Besides she deserves it. Seriously. Quit playing.Much success to Lisa.
- Tuesday, January 3, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I needed help getting this ordered, and the person who assisted was somewhat helpful. Unfortunately, the finished product did not come out as I had hoped. One of the posters has marks all over it, but I don’t have time to have them redone.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Lisa was so patient with us. We had 8 large packages and some difficulties with the shipping. She helped us resolve the issues and joked with us along the way!
- Monday, December 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Lisa went above and beyond to help me find my hold-package. She chased me down the street as the package was delivered just after I left to get me the package! Amazing customer service!
- Thursday, December 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Lisa was excellent and gave above average service.
- Thursday, December 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0love everyone here!
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I rushed to the office to send out a package. Once the staff knew that I am eager to get the package out asap, Lisa handle the process very quickly and professionally to register my package in the system right before 6pm so that the package can leave the night instead of next morning. I appreciated her kindness and professionalism.
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Always friendly, helpful and easy to work out! Love the west loop location.