FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9205 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1 S Sangamon St, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1 S Sangamon St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1 S Sangamon St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Wednesday, June 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sasha, the lady that helped me went out of her way to make my experience positive and supportive. Without her help I would not have known about shipping options. She’s very gracious too. Kind and caring.
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Another great printing experience with this location and team!
- Sunday, June 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a very large print project. (I have 7 receipts for this project). Sasha was amazing helping me with exactly what I need. I actually believe that she delayed her lunch until I finished my project so that she could be available to assist me. I wish the world was full of Sasha’s. Her customer service is excellent!
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I always receive great service from Maria and her team members Sam and Sasha. No wait and my shipping request was taken care of in less than 3 minutes
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sasha and team went above and beyond for me. They were kind, patient, helpful, and professional. I can’t thank them enough for the assistance!
- Sunday, May 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Colin's commitment to excellent service and attention to detail has truly impressed me. He listened to me carefully and solved my problem. Highly appreciate his support.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to ship quite a few packages and Derrick was very helpful through the whole process! He went through all my options for each package to make sure that they arrived when I needed them too. He was friendly and helpful the entire time. I will definitely be returning. Thanks again for all the help Derrick!!
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sasha was so nice and helpful!
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I'm moving and needed to purchase some boxes from my local FedEx location. I'm short and my arms weren't long enough to carry the boxes, and Colin offered to carry the boxes a couple of blocks to my apartment lobby. Colin gave me phenomenal service and truly went above and beyond! It really meant a lot to me to have the help. Thank you, Colin!
- Tuesday, May 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sam Marrufo guided on how to properly use the fedex express self served drop off box. I know that's not the proper term of what I'm talking about you get the idea.. She was very professional as she walked thru the process
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very nice attention and great service, will use fedex again for sure!
- Sunday, April 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Colin was helpful and very customer oriented.
- Tuesday, April 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing I love to fill out surveys this is just fantastic wow store amazing so good I thought good.
- Monday, April 24, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I went there to pick up an order I put online. The website told me that this was the best paper for resumes but it was so thin. It was flimsy and see-through. I thought that it might be better to print my resume on card stock so I asked about that but that paper was also horrible. It was kinda glossy and there were spots on it where the ink had smudged. They also failed to mention how much it would be. In the end I paid 6 dollars for 4 sheets of paper that I wasn't really happy with.
- Monday, April 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful
- Tuesday, April 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent!
- Tuesday, April 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was shipping two packages and Colin was very helpful.
- Wednesday, April 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jose vas helpful and patient
- Wednesday, April 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0(Store 1737) This was my first time shipping/mailing anything other than documentation so I was a little "green" and had a lot of questions about the process. Colin was extremely patient, and knowledgeable, and I was able to ship my items with confidence because of his assistance.
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to return. They had only sent one shipping label when indeed I had two boxes, so Collin help me put in one box instead of the two and made it all work.