- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
FedEx Office® at McCormick Place Convention Center
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in McCormick Place Convention Center offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at McCormick Place Convention Center when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Chicago, IL. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 2301 S Dr Martin Luther King J can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Chicago can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
FedEx Office® at McCormick Place Convention Center at 2301 S Dr Martin Luther King J
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great even though I was only getting 1 p/o
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was difficult to find the location but Qui helped me print out me emails. She made me laugh and the service was quick
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I am not the best with electronics. Ashley helped me fax and answered all of my questions and concerns.
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Bianca was awesome. Very helpful
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Bianca and Antoinette were very heloful
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Bianca took excellent care of me. Please show her some appreciation.
- Sunday, November 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in to to get more information about printing flyers and business cards. I spoke with Ashley who was very helpful. She showed me the different paper types I could use for my business cards and flyers.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0I was not clearly explained the charges for the poster and ended up paying marginally more than my peers for a paper that I printed on basic paper, Which even tore prior to my presentation. I was told that the photo gloss costs the same price as printing on basic paper, which makes no sense to me at all. And this was not explained to me either.
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent staff thankss
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I went in to print resumes in a hurry, came to the register and wash cashed out by a young woman names Ashley!! She is very polite and customer friendly!!! She greets and ask questions pertaining to what you are doing to see if anything else is needed. She seems like she genuinely cares and likes her job and also does it well.
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was kind of busy in the store, I think they had a close out and there were a lot of boxes and Ashley Holmes made sure to come over and assist me with my order and how to process it on the computer. Ashley was very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Monday, November 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Bianca was very helpful and handled all my needs
- Friday, October 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0i came in with an oddly sized, framed picture… Antoinette suggested a poster box solution as the piece was thin yet wide, measuring 19”x 22” inches (too large for a standard FedEx box). she carefully bubble-wrapped the print, and worked to make the poster box fit around the artwork, finally taping it securely for shipment. It was a cumbersome task but she did it smiling and with great care. THANK YOU, Antoinette!
- Monday, October 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Convention center last-minute need, very helpful and fast!
- Saturday, October 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ashley was incredible!! I have never had such exceptional service anywhere. Amazing! She saved my life before a tradeshow.
- Saturday, October 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was in town for the marathon and I needed a phone charger. Qui and the gentleman at the cash register were very helpful in getting me exactly what I needed. They were both friendly and welcoming and it was a great experience!
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed a few things printed and copied and Ashley Holmes assisted me. She was prompted and knowledgeable on different type papers textures.
- Tuesday, October 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience was great. Quianna went above and beyond. She was slammed and completed everything with a smile and was absolutely wonderful. Take care of her. She is absolutely an asset to that location. All the workers were leaning in her and she was calm and friendly even when things looked really stressful. Give that girl a raise and make sure you do whatever you can to keep her. I would definitely use FedEx office again, because of the experience I had with her.
- Tuesday, October 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a phone call to your store.. Quinna helped me. I was looking for a tracking number. I gave her the information and she said she'd call me back With in 5 minutes she called me back with the information I needed. A great job
- Thursday, October 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Toni met me when I walked in and helped me immensely with my shipping You need more Toni's