- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
FedEx Office® at John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Boston, MA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 900 Boylston St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Boston can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center at 900 Boylston St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, August 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful, professional and excellent customer service
- Sunday, August 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gwen was speedy, efficient, friendly, and made sure our materials were packaged as safe as possible to avoid damage. With a huge queue, Gwen was incredibly professional.
- Wednesday, April 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gwen was awesome, I had a huge conference shipment and she took care of everything. So easy and everything went awesome. It was a large two pallet shipment and the office I was going to was closed, this team made sure my items all got home!
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Stephanie was extremely friendly, helpful, and helped me quickly with my project
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team at this store is extremely accommodating
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paulo, Tony & Gwen we’re amazing!!! They were very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and fast!!
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.