- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Boston Marriott Copley Place
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Boston Marriott Copley Place offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Boston Marriott Copley Place when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Boston, MA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 110 Huntington Ave can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Boston can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
FedEx Office® at Boston Marriott Copley Place at 110 Huntington Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great!
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wayne goes above and beyond every time to ensure we have seamless experience. All of my orders are processed so quickly, and he pays close attention to detail to ensure everything is as ordered every time. I will continue to visit Wayne and ask for his assistance with EVERY fed ex order we have as his client service is exceptional!
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed a particular document that was in my email. I tried self service, but was unable to print it. Rachel, assisted me by showing me the steps that I was doing incorrectly. Despite my frustration, she was so calm and pleasant that everything was a breeze.
- Monday, January 30, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I was in a hurry for a meeting and had trouble with printing documents I needed. Time just seem to fly as I tried. Rachel came a assisted me with getting my documents ready. She was really nice and got my docs printed in "no time" Thanks Rahel
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The service was oustanding and far exceeded my expectations.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Didn’t visit the store but was dealing with Jimmy via email after not being able to collect a parcel that got delivered after I left Boston. He was very helpful and a credit to your team.
- Sunday, January 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great staff all in stire
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Profesional and friendly. Rahel was very helpful.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wayne was very responsive and easy to work with. Super professional and friendly.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rosa Rachel and Wayne were all great
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rahel was such a kind, funny spirited person. She was so helpful and made my pickup a breeze. Thank you so much!
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had a tumultuous morning, in all the mess. I misplaced my boarding pass with some other documents. With Rahel's help I was able to print my pass and the docs that I needed. She coached me through and even afforded me a relax knowing that there are competent folks at fedex office.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was in a rush for time, but Rahel went above and beyond to help me get my documents printed out quickly. She is such an amazing employee for Fedex!
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The manager was amazing. I forgot his name but I think the young man’s name was Wayne.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The online confirmation stated the order would be ready at 1pm, I needed it much sooner. I went and spoke to Rahel and she was able to complete my order within 15 minutes. She was very personable and a pleasure to work with.
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome and easy Rahel was great!
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jimmy was unbelievably helpful and took care of our needs behond our expectation.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone on the team was excellent, they helped me with scaling issues so I was able to print on time for my event
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Went to the winter classic in Boston and bought a bunch of stuff to take home. Quickly realized that it was not going to fit in my checked luggage. Went down to the FedEx Office location in my hotel and was greeted by Wayne. He got me a box, packing tape, and then helped me ship my stuff back to my office. Wayne was courteous, professional, friendly and very helpful. He made the entire process a piece of cake.
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great! Jimmy and Rosa is very friendly, resourceful, and helpful