FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Copy & print services
- Self-service copying, faxing, and scanning
- Shredding services
- Computer all access stations
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Direct mail services
- Architecture, construction, & engineering prints
- Print business cards, flyers, postcards, labels, and more
- Print banners, signs, and posters
- Promotional products
- Custom branded boxes & padded mailers
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold services offered on Saturday
- QR code returns
- Return shipping services
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1370 Beacon St, Brookline MA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Brookline, MA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy and print services
Copy, print, and scan with our self-serve machines. With FedEx Office® Print & Go, print quickly and easily from the cloud, USB, or email.
All access stations & wi-fi
Check email, browse the web, print copies, or scan photos at all access stations. Enjoy free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Brookline.
Online printing services
Upload your files online and pick up your order at FedEx Office on 1370 Beacon St or any of our 2,000 locations. Discover a wide array of print products and convenient services.
Passport photos & expedited services
Apply online for expedited passports, rushed passport renewals, and expedited travel visas. Plus, conveniently get your passport photos taken and printed in-store.
FedEx Office Online Notary
Get your personal and professional documents electronically notarized anytime. FedEx Oﬃce Online Notary with NotarizeSM is safe, fast, and entirely remote.
Corporate business solutions
FedEx Office is your end-to-end printing, parcel management, and shipping solutions provider. Through one-on-one consultations, we customize solutions for your needs.
Packing & shipping services
Have something fragile? No packing materials on hand? Short on time? Bring it to us. Choose from over 2,000 locations offering packing and shipping services.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1370 Beacon St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, February 27, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Today i went to renew my passport. Bob was so friendly and helpful! The process was quick and easy. I appreciate his kindness.
- Tuesday, February 20, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I was struggling with 3 large return packages and Ray immediately came to the self service scanner to help me. When he discovered I could not use the scanner he took over and scanned at his register. When he discovered there was a label problem, he helped me solve the problem and provided understanding and clarity and took the time to let me solve the problem on my end. He was just great and acknowledged my frustrations without making me feel it was not a solvable problem. He had a very nice manner and was just great. He made my day! Thanks to Ray!
- Monday, February 19, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Raymond J at the store on Beacon St in Brookline is a fabulous employee for FedEx. Intelligent, experienced, excellent customer friendly attitude, very courteous, Mr Raymond should be on a trajectory for a future higher tier management position.
- Monday, February 19, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0super helpful and friendly
- Sunday, February 18, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Ray went out of his way to figure out something that was my mistake. He was so kind and helpful.
- Saturday, February 17, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Ray was great. He walked us through our shipping options and made sure we got the best option for our needs.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0The individual was terrific!
- Tuesday, February 6, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I was lucky enough to have a very helpful sales associate help me in sending a FAX. He was pleasant and professional in his demeanor.
- Monday, February 5, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Pleasant and smiling helped me thru each step. Explained expectations non delivery. Helped read info I was unable to see
- Wednesday, January 31, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff were great. I’m in a lot, mostly self-service. I’m grateful to have you in the neighborhood.
- Monday, January 29, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Ed was outstanding, I saw he was in training great choice he was so friendly and helpful. I needed help repacking my box he was able to do that too I was very happy .Thank you again
- Wednesday, January 24, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I wish I could remember the name of the employee who helped me, because he was extraordinary. I hope that you can look it up based on the transaction ID: 940386750992. I had a medical device simulator that needed to be boxed and shipped, and the FedEx rep was everything one could hope for - knowledgeable, efficient, and gracious. It was a pleasure working with him.
- Thursday, January 18, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I was helped by a very kind and dedicated team member who printed out my shipping label for me. He was polite, and efficient, and made my visit to the store a very pleasant one!
- Monday, January 15, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Ray was our hero today! Our daughter forgot her music for a recital that she has been practicing for many months. In a panic, we came into Fedex and found Ray to calmly get us through the process of printing the document quickly and being able to get back to the recital in time, music in hand - thank you so much! He made a young lady's and family's day!
- Tuesday, January 9, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to mail a package to China for work, which I have never done before. I tried to do it online but couldn't figure out how to to deal with the customs and was worried my package wouldn't arrive safely. I got there as early as I could and didn't have the correct information I needed for the account (since it is through my work) and needed guidance from Shawonda on what I needed. I was very anxious about the whole thing and as someone who has worked in retail/customer service, I felt like I was being annoying with how much I was struggling and how much help I needed, especially when other customers began to arrive. Shawonda took amazing and patient care of me and had no problem with all of the international paperwork. I felt so relieved when I left and grateful especially for her help. I just checked and the package arrived safely. I don't say this lightly but I absolutely could not have done this without FedEx, and Shawonda made the experience so smooth. I really appreciate her professionalism and patience. Thank you.
- Tuesday, January 9, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Erin was great and friendly and made sure the address in Portuguese was typed correctly and I got the best price possible (the one I saw online). The previous day I went there and another person just told me the expensive price while I saw online that had a cheaper economy option he said he didn't know anything about that. He was not helpful at all and I am glad I didn't ship that day.
- Monday, January 8, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I have a cast on one hand so the staff was helpful with getting my packages in a bag I could carry
- Wednesday, January 3, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0The person I worked with was absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful. He gave me the best price and shipping times he could. He was very personable. 10/10 would love to ship packages with him again.
- Tuesday, January 2, 20244 out of 5Rating 4.0It was a little confusing to know where to begin when entering the store and I was initially given a few conflicting instructions by counter staff. Eventually they understood I wanted to ship and include a return label and envelop and everything went smoothly after, as the staff member helped me set up a shipping account and then did the shipping and return process sequentially. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- Saturday, December 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to the store on Christmas Eve to renew my passport. The store representative, Ray went out of his way to help: checked if I was okay using the self-printing machine, took my passport photo and verified it was acceptable, and then noticed I hadn't properly stapled my photo within the application and advised to do so. He was incredibly friendly and professional, and I wrote down his name specifically so that I could submit this feedback.