- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 12125 Rockville Pike, Rockville MD
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Rockville, MD FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 12125 Rockville Pike or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Rockville. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 12125 Rockville Pike
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer is a great fedex team member. Always helpful always ready
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0They replaced my lamination order and explained how to order what I need
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Courteous, helpful, pleasant staff member.
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Richard was extremely kind. He helped me organize a large amount of papers I had to send and made a painful process pleasant. I never would have expected that kind of service and compassion from someone at a big company.
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rosa is the GOAT. I shipped 111 pounds of items and did not arrive until 10 minutes before closing. Rosa treated me with kindness and stayed more than an hour past closing to ship my girlfriend's luggage.
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Maria was friendly and provided excellent service!
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Maria gave the kind of customer service people of my age received years ago. She was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to work with! VERY valuable as an employee!
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mizan helped me and was very nice.
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent and kinde
- Saturday, November 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer Lee helped us ship multiple packages and she by far provided the most exceptional service we have ever received at any FedEx location. We were shipping packages due to a cross country move and I felt very safe leaving my items in her care to ship for us. She went above and beyond trying to help us ship our packages in the best way possible and deserves all the recognition and a huge raise. :) Thank you so much Jennifer for helping make our last day Maryland pleasant under stressful (moving) circumstances!
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mizan is awesome
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Carlos / Richard were extremely helpful, polite, and went out of their way to give the best service.
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer is great
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer is world class services always
- Saturday, November 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer was amazing helping me pack a coffee table to check as a bag on a flight. She is a lifesaver!
- Saturday, November 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer, Richard and Mizan are super friendly and extremely helpful. Jennifer is always smiling and my fav employee at the store.
- Friday, November 18, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0Charged FedEx Priority Overnight. Then told that package would not be delivered until Monday, 11/21. Do not understand why I was charged the highest delivery rate when my package would not be delivered overnight. And I was not told of your less costly options which would have accomplished the same delivery. Very disappointed in FedEx service.
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer n Dell are the best people at FedEx Office
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer is great. She recognize as soon as I walked in. Great service.
- Wednesday, November 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer and Richard are exceptional and also helpful. I rely a lot of my print jobs for Richard to oversee. I’m grateful for their dedication and they are the reason I return to this branch consistently.