- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
FedEx Office® inside Walmart at 18201 Wright St
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Omaha, NE FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy & print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 18201 Wright St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Omaha. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 18201 Wright St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, October 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Avery , very helpful!!!I would not have completed my shipping transaction without his help!
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Avery was outstanding and was incredibly helpful. He carries joy in his spirit and made everyone who walked in while we were there feel important. He was the solution when we couldn’t figure something out and was just overall such a pleasant young man.
- Tuesday, August 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Casi no hago trabajos de impresion. Pero FedEx se a convertido en el lugar donde siempre ire para hacer mis trabajos de impresion. Especialmente por como me atendió Josh. Muy amable y muy respetuoso y muy profesional. Solo ire a fedex mientras este Josh atendiendome.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Josh was amazing! Very kind and professional, He went out of his way to help me download docs on my phone and print since I did not know how,not to mention the phone was ringing and he had other customers
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JOSH, the guy that has helped me numerous times befire was there working again and he is OUTSTANDING! Friendly and helpful. He is half the reason I now ship most of my stuff through FEd EX. Well done Josh-thank you for your excellent customer service.
- Thursday, July 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Josh is great to talk to. He is very attentive. He told me about how he applied to become manager at this FedEx. He’s got my vote.
- Tuesday, July 11, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I went to make a return. There was one customer I. The office and Josh the employee was printing for him. Josh did not acknowledge me at all, basic customer service would dictate a simple greeting and inform me that he would be with me in a moment. I did not receive even a glance, Josh completely ignored me until after several minutes of awkward standing there, I asked if he was the only one there, he said yes, I am helping him. So I waited. Josh never spoke to me directly or even look at me for the whole transaction, it was very uncomfortable and unpleasant. I will be using another FedEx location from now on. It was a very disappointing experience.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The gentleman that helped was very friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help. Always nice to have great customer service.
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had lost my tracking number for a package I sent on March 6, 2023. I explained to Ethan that it was very important that I get proof of delivery as I am pending custody litigation. Ethan understood the importance of my situation, and I ended up getting what I came there to get. The whole time, Ethan was helping other customers in between working to get me what I needed, additionally, after trying a few ways to find my package as I understand the system doesn’t keep a long history, he kept troubleshooting while running the store, beautifully, in a professional manner. Ethan was a lifesaver and was happy to go above and beyond. He is definitely an asset to FedEx. Thank you FedEx and Ethan!!
- Wednesday, March 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex is great!!! So helpful and knowledgeable! She was so friendly and pleasant and went above and beyond expectations! We got our posters quickly and they were exactly as ordered!
- Friday, February 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ethan is such a HUGE ASSET to you all, you have no idea how far above and beyond this young man went for me! I called looking for help during a snowstorm when my printer failed and forgot I didn’t have anything to bind with. He not only patiently waited for my presentation to get to him due to my company’s firewalls but stayed on the phone with me as he knew I was really flipping out and nervous that I wouldn’t be able to get these bound perfectly for my presentation that I actually just left. The client I pitched to really did comment on how nice they looked as did my coworker that came along. I told her about my experience, that it was so last minute during a snowstorm of a day but that Ethan came through for me like a superhero! I am so thankful, grateful but more than anything, very impressed with how serious he took my nerves and did such a wonderful job ensuring me that he would have it done within the last hour they were open so that I had them for this mornings meeting. You have a truly wonderful person working for you. His work was impeccable, he was double checking it when I walked in, so they came out great but his help managing my needs and nerves takes someone strong and he did all of these things. I don’t typically do surveys unless I’m really truly touched by how far out of the way they went for me and Ethan did that and more. This man is the type of person I’d hire in a heartbeat to work for me!
- Friday, February 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ethan was extremely helpful making sure I was completely satisfied with the final product.
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ethan was fantastic - I called the store cuz I was having trouble doing the order online and he walked me thru it. Then phoned me to tell me when it was done (way earlier than online had indicated). He went above and beyond to help me.
- Sunday, December 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ethan has helped me several times but I've never done a survey about it. He just absolutely exceeds my expectations in every way possible. These days customer service seems to have slipped by the wayside, Ethan is a breath of fresh air. He helps my husband with shipping for his work and he spends allot of time in this location. We would not go anywhere else just because of Ethan!
- Monday, October 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff are professional,friendly and helpful.
- Thursday, October 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service from Ethan and another co-worker!
- Wednesday, October 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great!
- Friday, September 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Steff was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She maintained contact regarding delays and change from gloss to matte due to inventory. This was not a rush request. Highly recommend this location and Steff. Fantastic experience.
- Monday, August 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Steff at store 0804 was excellent for friendliness and service!
- Monday, August 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate who helped me, Jashen, was extremely helpful. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I also observed his interaction with other customers, and he was awesome.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.