FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Copy & print services
- Self-service copying, faxing, and scanning
- Shredding services
- Computer all access stations
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Direct mail services
- Architecture, construction, & engineering prints
- Print business cards, flyers, postcards, labels, and more
- Print banners, signs, and posters
- Promotional products
- Custom branded boxes & padded mailers
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold services offered on Saturday
- QR code returns
- Return shipping services
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 209 S 72nd St, Omaha NE
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Omaha, NE FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy and print services
Copy, print, and scan with our self-serve machines. With FedEx Office® Print & Go, print quickly and easily from the cloud, USB, or email.
All access stations & wi-fi
Check email, browse the web, print copies, or scan photos at all access stations. Enjoy free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Omaha.
Online printing services
Upload your files online and pick up your order at FedEx Office on 209 S 72nd St or any of our 2,000 locations. Discover a wide array of print products and convenient services.
Passport photos & expedited services
Apply online for expedited passports, rushed passport renewals, and expedited travel visas. Plus, conveniently get your passport photos taken and printed in-store.
FedEx Office Online Notary
Get your personal and professional documents electronically notarized anytime. FedEx Oﬃce Online Notary with NotarizeSM is safe, fast, and entirely remote.
Corporate business solutions
FedEx Office is your end-to-end printing, parcel management, and shipping solutions provider. Through one-on-one consultations, we customize solutions for your needs.
Packing & shipping services
Have something fragile? No packing materials on hand? Short on time? Bring it to us. Choose from over 2,000 locations offering packing and shipping services.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 209 S 72nd St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, January 25, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Super friendly, they were busy but still said hello when I walked and let me know they would be right with me. Got me all packaged up and out quick and efficiently!! Awesome!
- Monday, January 8, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0This visit was very much like all my visits to this location. Very efficient staff. Pleasant. Always.
- Thursday, January 4, 20244 out of 5Rating 4.0Clifford is a patient guy, the large copier got jammed and he engaged in casual conversation while he fixed the jam and was able to complete the task I needed all while being pleasant despite technology not being on our side in that moment. Cliff kept a smile on his face and we even joked a bit while he fixed the jam. best part of my work day was the conversation we engaged in. Thank you Cliff for being you :)
- Tuesday, December 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I think Cliff is always funny and we have little banter. He also makes sure I am choosing the best option for me which is nice! Also seems to be a reliable source of guidance in the store when newer employees have questions.
- Tuesday, December 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Cliff was awesome... he was able to effectively problem solve and help me solve a problem that was quite insurmountable with the UPS store in a matter of minutes that I spent hours at UPS he is truly an asset to your organization and the store. I only wish there were more FedEx offices with cliffs,
- Sunday, December 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This location consistently delivers above expectations. They are fast and efficient and detailed with communication
- Sunday, December 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wish I would recall his name, who assisted me. Has been with Kinko's and FedEx Office a long time. (The younger person behind a computer nearest to the front did not even acknowledge me, I didn't know which counter to be at.) Only drawback of the visit: I was stunned to see that the branch had moved to the crowded area southeast of 72nd and Dodge Streets. The previous location on Dodge Street had much easier parking and access.
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast friendly efficient knowledgeable and magnificent customer care. Jackie Cliff and Ashley are awesome. I used this location specifically for the excellent customer care
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Easy to speak with an employee and they walked me through the process. Very helpful.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The manager was so attentive and timely.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpf
- Wednesday, November 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Despite the long line, the staff was very efficient, warm, and friendly!
- Tuesday, November 7, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Easy
- Tuesday, November 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had issues with my company's online account/pick up scheduling so I went into the store for assistance. Part of the online order processed (shipping labels) but the rest of it cancelled. I was pretty stressed and didn't know how to fix it but Brenden was very helpful. Walked me through everything and took care of it.
- Monday, November 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and personal. Hugh quality prints.
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The smell of raw sewage in the store will knock you down
- Wednesday, November 1, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0A Little Expensive
- Tuesday, October 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I first went to the store in papillion and Tabby told me to go to the 72nd street if I wanted the poster asap. Tabby saved the day as I would not have known to go to the 72 street store. I appreciate her taking the time and showing me where to go. She even called the store in advance to make sure they could make the poster. I went to the 72nd street store in omaha and Michelle was a life saver. My kid 11 years old made poster of a WWE wrestler and he met that WWE wrestler and got him to sign the poster. Michelle laminated it PERFECTLY and in a fast manner as we were catching the show that night. Thank you Michelle for saving my sons precious poster. It made t.v.!!! Because of your skills, thoughtful service and speedy service my son will forever remember his WWE attendance. I have a pic but this won't let me attach. I hope both employees Tabby and Michelle get recognized for going above and beyond in a short amount of time. As a mom, I am forever grateful you made this happen for my kid. Thank you
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent and appreciative of the customer service.
- Thursday, October 19, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0CLIFF WAS VERY HELPFUL, HE ASSISTED ME WITH THE COLOR PAPER, HE EVEN ALLOWED ME TO COMPARE PRICES OF A COLORED PRINT AND BLACK AND WHITE PRINT. HE ALLOWED ME TO SEE SHAT IT LOOKED LIKE PRIOR TO ME MAKING MY DECISION. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING AND I TRULY APPRECIATE HIS PATIENCE WITH ME.