- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Bellagio Resort
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Bellagio Resort offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Bellagio Resort when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Las Vegas, NV. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Las Vegas can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Bellagio Resort at 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0While the whole Bellagio Hotel was suffering from the cyberattack...Theo was friendly, helpful and efficient...far exceeded our expectations after experiencing everything during our stay!
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was fast quick easy and most important great energy
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My uncle’s dying and some papers needed signing, emailing needed a lot and my two people stepped up to the plate and handled things Hallelujah!
- Saturday, August 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Deonnie helped me with printing my boarding pass. She was patient and kind and funny. Thank you.
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Theo himself is purely the reason for me reaching out to fill this out. My print job hasn't even been completed yet, but Theo called me after I submitted my needs to discuss my options. He even noticed the title of the file I was sending and working on and offered that the facility can, in fact, print us notepads (which was the original intention of the print job). He was overly accomodating and wonderful to work with. I hope for the chance to work with him again on a project in the future. What a delight!
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elena was fantastic, she deserves a raise.
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Theo was extremely helpful with getting an expensive set of items shipped in a way that made me feel at ease about the whole process.
- Monday, August 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Theo and Kyle went above and beyond to help me with a complicated order that I could not have completed on my own. I literally walked off a transatlantic flight and into the store with all my bags and found them to be patient and knowledgeable. From start to finish including the pick up and arranging for part of the order to be done at a different location. I really appreciate their help and it made the rest of the week so much easier for me.
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Theo was amazing in helping find the right packaging to ship my item! He was friendly and fun and made the experience very quick and easy.
- Sunday, August 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We walked in hoping to find a way to ship an item home that we knew we would not be able to carry on to the plane. Theo was so helpful and assisted us with packing the items as well as getting them addressed to two different locations. He was friendly and kind and his help was much appreciated.
- Friday, August 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wow!! Fantastic help with a document I needed to print and sign and email. Top knotch team and very customer responsive! They are your best!!
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kyle is always my go to person since he does the best job at paying attention to detail and ensuring that everything is executed as timely as requested.
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful and very professional.
- Wednesday, July 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kyle was amazing! So very helpful and exceeded my expectations. So glad to have learned that you have a location right inside the Bellagio. WOW experience all the way, thanks!
- Friday, June 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Donnie was super helpful walking me through how to scan an email and print some resumes.
- Thursday, June 22, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The Hughes site in Las Vegas, printed and shipped. the shipment was lost -- reciever things Fedex sent it to the wrong place. There is no T.Lux at receipients site. So I had to reproduce the printed collateral at Bellagio fedex office site. They did the job. The original job and shipment was lost. so it was one day late arriving. I'm not blaming anyone, or want to find out why this happened. At least 4 parties involved - me, Fedex hughes site in LV and Fedex bellagio site in LV. Recipient was Willwork door 1 - some show warehouse who said they never received it. they said Fedex and UPS shipments regularly get mixed up by the drivers. Best guess -- that's the problem.
- Saturday, June 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Feel great
- Friday, June 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I forgot to get her name, but she was training. She was patient and helpful. She went through pricing well and I was happy with the service.
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team were all so helpful but Valonna and Kyle both went above and beyond to help me. I felt uncomfortable and stressed but they made the entire process easy and seamless. Thank you!!
- Friday, April 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Exceptionally great
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.