- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 8 E 23rd St, New York NY
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local New York, NY FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 8 E 23rd St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in New York. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 8 E 23rd St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I'm an event producer and work in a lot of different cities where we need emergency printing fast. Andrew was a complete professional and was so speedy and friendly in regard to all of our printing. He was great at communication completion of projects and keeping us posted on the progress of any of our last minute requested printing. This was by far one of the best and easiest printing experiences I've had. Thanks Andrew - appreciate all the hard work!
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing!
- Tuesday, December 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0staffs friendly, store is clean
- Tuesday, December 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I’m not proficient in technical matters like converting pixels to inches or how to properly scale an image. This made me nervous because I was coming to New York for the premiere of a film I directed (premiered at “Dances with Films:NYC”) and I wouldn’t be able to see the final product until just before picking it up and walking it to the theater. Both the gentleman who first answered the phone, and Renee were extremely professional, and in particular I want to point out that Renee was kind, helpful, and understanding of my lack of experience. Because of her I would go back to FedEx the next time I need something like that printed, especially if it had to happen in Manhattan.
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alan M. went above and beyond to help me with my print order. He was patient and thorough, all while juggling multiple customers. I was really impressed!
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0so friendly and nice
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Though the experience was over email and the phone, Andrew was extremely professional, kind, and knowledgeable. He went through my order and even made suggestions to different paper that would fit my needs and made sure everything was how we would want it before even bringing up payment. This was my first experience with printing with FedEx and he made the experience wonderful. He was very patient through the process even though we had to go back and forth with files and waiting on confirmation from clients on my side. He was very considerate and it made me feel like a friend was helping me out. I would recommend this FedEx in the future, but I can’t recommend Andrew enough.
- Sunday, November 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrew was so helpful and walked me through exactly what i needed to know and even showed me a cool trick on my phone to track the package!
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Renee was a huge help.
- Monday, November 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I visited the eighth Avenue and 23rd St. location. Andy and Andrew were excellent. They were patient and understanding with my request. They did a great job and my order came quicker than expected. Great turnaround time and great customer experience.
- Saturday, November 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am a regular at this Fedex location an Alan M. is always helpful, efficient and quick to resolve any question or concern I have.
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrew was the best and made the experience seamless and enjoyable.
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing life saver shipper
- Monday, October 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0All staff people were knowledgeable about specials and helped me finish in time- great!
- Saturday, October 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0If all retail employees worked not just like Andrew, but every FedEx team member I met at store 4480 shopping would be a delight. I don’t know if it’s great local management or something else, but what a great and helpful crew.
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alan is always patient and helpful every time we come into the store to ship materials for our business. He makes the process easy and painless and we never feel rushed.
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alan was very friendly and efficient in helping us get our packages safely boxed up and ready to ship
- Wednesday, October 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alan M was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. He was very friendly and helpful!
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0So nice and professional. Alan and Anna both made the difference
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alan M., provided what I would call exceptional customer service and assisted me with getting out a very important package to an big client. I really appreciated his attention to detail and his professionalism.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.