FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8113 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3535 Market St, Philadelphia PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Philadelphia, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3535 Market St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Philadelphia. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3535 Market St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Recent store reviews
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Speedy service!
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Erica seemed to be the only staff member in the store. She graciously served four customers for shipping and one for printing, in two separate lines, explaining how she was managing the lines and then handling each customer’s needs in a friendly, polite, & efficient way. She was knowledgeable and confident as I watched her take care of several different types of requests. She smiled throughout and treated each customer in a professional but caring way. Never have I encountered this high level of service and professionalism in a shipping store. Thank you, Erica.
- Sunday, May 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely helpful, wonderful customer service.
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I’ve been to the store multiple times and met with Erica the manager multiple times. The store is clean. The people are polite and I am very happy with this location a FedEx.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Erica went above and beyond to help us with our shipping needs. We are very grateful for her professionalism and expertise.
- Saturday, May 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tina changed everything for me. She was accommodating, and I was highly relieved to get the chance to deal with her
- Tuesday, April 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful!
- Friday, April 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tina does outstanding help.
- Wednesday, April 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tina assisted me with printing out my label and also taping my box appropriately for shipping. She was pleasant and patient.
- Monday, April 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Erica was helpful, welcoming and personable. She gave expert advice and unsold products. Great experience
- Thursday, April 13, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0Although the personnel helping me was prompt, for some reason she seemed irritated and rude from our very first interaction. Just bad attitude with everything- answering questions, clarifying address. Maybe she was having a bad day, but there was very little traffic in the store, and all interactions with her needlessly soured my experience. If there was another carrier or franchise around, I might go there next time.
- Thursday, April 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I, Isaiah E. McCutchen, was very very Impressed with the service by Erica P. as she helped me during my time of a Family Loss. And so she was very Very Professional, Helpful and Caring in Helping with my Obituary Brochures..Her Service Was A 5 Stars Service
- Thursday, April 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Erica greeted each customer who walked into the store with a very friendly welcome. She took care of my shipping needs with courtesy and expertise. My entire experience was positive-a lovely and professional team at this FedEx location.
- Saturday, April 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Erica was so helpful and positive! Thanks so much for your help.
- Saturday, April 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I called ahead and Erica walked me through the process. Very friendly and efficient.
- Friday, March 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to the store needing a poster printed asap and they were extremely helpful with the process.
- Friday, March 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing they were very helpful and fast . They were nice and smiling . They also got me throuh the line very quickly .
- Saturday, March 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tina was very helpful, I came to her looking for help and she solved all my problems.
- Friday, March 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store was busy however Erica happily assisted me with printing. She was very polite and welcoming!
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Best service I’ve ever received from any shipping service (FedEx, ups, USPS, DHL etc). Erica helped me with a rather complicated shipping task in a fast, courteous manner and I will certainly be coming back to this location in the future.