- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 960 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Pittsburgh, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 960 Penn Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Pittsburgh. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 960 Penn Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We had a really large shipment to ship and Delton was amazing and customized a box to perfectly fit what we were shipping. Absolutely incredible service
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton and team greeted us and assisted us with our packages immediately. Delton went above and beyond to carefully package a handmade fragile item. Thank you soo much!
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton was amazing: full of warmth, energy, expertise, and humor. He was incredibly helpful. It’s rare to see someone working, as efficiently and joyfully as he was.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have been to FedEx Office locations all over the country and have come to expect a high level of service, but I have to say, the services provided by Delton & Taya (in Pittsburgh) were beyond exceptional. They were so friendly, competent, helpful and solution-oriented and truly went the extra mile. They provided the kind of service that makes me never want to use anyone else. This was hands down my best experience with FedEx Office.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tae is always great to work with. Her knowledge and customer service is what keeps me coming back.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton was very helpful, he did everything in his power to help me get the best deal. His service was very much appreciated.
- Tuesday, November 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton and the whole team operating out of this store are incredibly consistent, helpful, and are a pleasure to work with time and time again.
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tay went above and beyond to help us! Highly satisfied with this location and her service as others did not help us the same
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dalton is a star. I patronize FedEx Kinkos through your area and love working with Mr. Dalton. He is very skilled, efficient and beaming with great personality. I am a graphic designer and have learned a things from him more than once!! Thank you for having such a great leader at your downtown north location.
- Tuesday, November 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton is a fabulous employee. He went above and beyond helping me get a picture for a locket. He also helped me place it in the locket!! This is my neighborhood FedEx and you are always acknowledged and offered assistance as soon as you enter the store.
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I'm moving across the country and it's stressful but Tay and Delton were very helpful and kind every time I interacted with them. I've seen Tay at this location several times over the past couple years and she is always extremely helpful and kind no matter the situation or task I'm trying to accomplish.
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The worker stayed open late to help us and was vey nice. He went out of his way to help us find what we needed
- Saturday, October 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delvin(or close, might Devon) was super helpful and friendly.
- Thursday, October 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Easy
- Tuesday, October 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We needed a lot of printing done as soon as possible for a conference taking place the week of Oct 5-8 and she was extremely helpful! Tay truly saved the day.
- Monday, October 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton was amazing! He helped us find our package and his enthusiasm is beautiful. He is the sole reason we use this location.
- Saturday, October 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing service from Tay and Delton as always. Fast and easy
- Saturday, October 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store owner/manager is great. Super helpful and customer oriented.
- Saturday, October 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton was the best, he was so helpful and went above and beyond to help me out this morning
- Tuesday, October 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delton (I believe that was his name) was a huge help in getting a laptop shipped for me. I had went to another FedEx location previously that turned me away because I didn’t have a label needed to ship. They told me to go to Granger to get the label, who of course does not carry them. After that, I went to this FedEx location, and was greeted with hospitality & my package was sent off. Delton also took the time to have some meaningful conversation, made me feel truly welcomed, and packaged up the laptop with extra padding and care. He handled my package like it contained some of his own valuables, which I greatly appreciate. Definitely will be visiting this location again instead of the one on 32nd street.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.