- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® at Renaissance Nashville Hotel
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Renaissance Nashville Hotel offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Renaissance Nashville Hotel when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Nashville, TN. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 611 Commerce St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Nashville can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Renaissance Nashville Hotel at 611 Commerce St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I always enjoy my visits to this fedex, The Jesster is always fast and very kind when I have to ship items out. All the employees are polite and always work fast and hard. I look forward to my weekly visits to this location!
- Tuesday, September 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely pleasant
- Tuesday, September 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This store is always TOP NOTCH! Michelle is one of the best!
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle is the best!! Had a last minute request and she got it done within 1 hour. Can always count on Michelle. Gets the job done every time and I am very appreciative of it!!
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great. The employees were very helpful, flexible and friendly.
- Friday, September 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle is the absolute best! Super kind, thoughtful, quick-thinking— she deserves a raise! Also, empowering employees to use their judgement is what makes a big business feel like a small one. Go Michelle!
- Friday, September 8, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The cut was not accurate! They are not consistent - Even though I included the crop lines
- Thursday, August 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They are phenomenal. Really helped us and adhered to a deadline, which they didn’t have to. Above and beyond.
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone was very friendly, helpful and willing to help. Overall great experience.
- Saturday, August 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Terry was incredibly competent and professional. Serious asset to your team
- Friday, August 25, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0Terry was quite friendly and attentive to my needs. He unfortunately got the same response from the helpdesk that I received. He and I were told many times that we were not able to get in touch with a physical location (shipping center) in Nashville, TN. This was a highly important business matter, and I was not able to receive any progress on talking to anyone in management. Terry was great and tried his best three times to get me some help. Here is some advice for FedEx corporate...stop making it a nightmare just to talk to someone real on the phone. And please, for goodness' sake, get some local reps on the phone for America. The overseas reps have a different culture, and they talk over you, repeat every single word you say, and they are not helpful in the slightest. Stop lowering customer standards of quality service to save a few bucks with outsourcing your labor. It's shameful.
- Thursday, August 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle was great as are all the employees we have worked with at the store.
- Thursday, August 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle & Terry we’re super helpful as always.
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle was great and helped me locate a package that had delivery issues.
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0people are super nice and helpful. I got a lot of questions since I put $4000 insurance on the package. Trevor answered patiently to my every question.
- Tuesday, July 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Luma worked all day with our group. Delivering packages to our rooms, and tracking down others. Once she left for the day, Jessie took over. He was just as helpful. Great teamwork.
- Friday, July 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had to print a couple things. Had some difficulties with the kiosk and the employee was kind to help me have me send him the file and have him print it with no issues!
- Thursday, July 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle was amazing
- Monday, July 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful
- Friday, June 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had to print, sign & ship some important papers while here for a wedding. This team was wonderful for the whole deal. I allotted 2 hours to get all this done, but at this location I was all set in less than 10 mins. Awesome!!!
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.