FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9123 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 902 Ross Ave, Dallas TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Dallas, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 902 Ross Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Dallas. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 902 Ross Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Tuesday, March 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and easy. Answered all of my questions
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabi is amazing. Always helps me and goes over the top every time I come in and need assistance. Very friendly.
- Tuesday, March 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very surprised on how friendly and understanding the staff was in my situation I have never did this before on my phone I was very happy with the experience that she gave me and helped me ship my package back to the sender which I did not Have any complications I will always come back to this location because the people that work here are very friendly and very satisfied to help. She went out her way to help me and I greatly appreciate it
- Friday, March 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jordan was attentive, fast, efficient and polite
- Wednesday, March 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jordan was very patient and helpful in my request. I truly appreciate his efforts
- Thursday, February 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was shipping two large boxes from one hotel to another. There was an issue with our account. But Christine was very committed to helping me. And after several attempts, she was able to work around the issue. A big thank you to Christine for helping us get supplies to our sister hotel in Nashville. Really appreciate her attention and caring attitude. Dan.
- Monday, February 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a really good experience and Jordan was so helpful. He even held the door for me to bring in my guy he packages.
- Friday, February 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delayne is amazing and deserves a huge pay raise. She is always so pleasant to work with.
- Tuesday, February 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you again, Gabi
- Sunday, February 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was having difficulty printing a passport form on the self-service printer the top part kept cutting off. DJ came to the rescue and somehow figured out how to fix it on the computer and printed the form perfectly. It was a great customer service experience, which is not typical these days. DJ was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is a true asset to FedEx and we need more people like him to help Customers.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabi accommodated our every need and helped us out in a big way to get our materials in an appropriate box!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0shes always helpful and nice :)
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely pleased
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0DJ was amazing in assisting me in my printing. He really went above and beyond.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Several members helped me. They were all great!
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0DJ was a tremendous help packing up the boxes for my packages.
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I originally tried to submit my order online but due to the urgency in which I needed the documents printed, I decided to call the store. Delayne answered and from the start she was incredibly helpful and eager to expedite and execute my request. I was in a real bind and without her swift response, I don't know if I would have been able to get this job done in time. I could not have asked for better service. She is amazing and I am so thankful for her swift action, professionalism and friendly attitude. She went above and beyond and I hope she gets the recognition she deserves. I will definitely make a point to use this location in the future. I am an Executive Assistant located in Louisville, Kentucky, that provides virtual support. My boss is located in Dallas. Delayne was able to finish the request in time for my boss to pick up and make it to a client meeting. Delayne's customer service today was impeccable. Thank you so so much!!
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in with what I was a big job. It was easy for this team. 15 mins left till closing they took their time even after they closed the door. I asked to add on one more job and they said yes. It's 30mins past closing and they still treated me as a vip customer.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jordan was pleasant and knowledgeable- totally helping me out when I had no idea what I was doing. Jordan was above and beyond with his customer service!!
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was making my first large shipment. The assistant manager DJ was great. He was very patient while working with me. He made the experience seamless.