- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Hyatt Regency Dallas
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Hyatt Regency Dallas offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Hyatt Regency Dallas when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Dallas, TX. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 300 Reunion Blvd E can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Dallas can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
FedEx Office® at Hyatt Regency Dallas at 300 Reunion Blvd E
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jesus was extremely helpful and friendly!
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jesus was extremely helpful throughout my visit. It wasn’t just the printing that he helped me with (though he did go above and beyond to find the exact paper I needed, in the quantity I needed). He was so helpful with all of my shipping needs as well. Very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Really appreciated all his help.
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was in town for a board game convention and purchased a few games. I was traveling by air and needed to mail them to my home. Mary and Jesus at the Hyatt Regency were so very kind and helpful. The games arrived safely the next day. I am so deeply grateful for their assistance! Their service allowed me to enjoy the rest of my convention and travel comfortably.
- Wednesday, November 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I am legally blind and am shipping a crate. In many years of doing business with this condition, Mary is one of the kindest and most effective people who've helped me do the work in spite of my vision. She always anticipated what was needed.
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service, she was so friendly and helpful
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Machyn and Jesus are by the far the best FedEx employees I’ve encountered. I look forward to continuing to do business with them.
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Machin saved my party!!!!!!!!! Would be totally lost without her help!!! Come here for all your printing needs.
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jesus helped me a few days ago when I had a question about what supplies the store carried. Then he helped me with information on the self serve copies because the code was so delayed. And then again at full serve because one of my files was too big and email was rejecting it- but not telling me it was too big - just "oops we had an issue" or it ignored this 3rd doc on my first try with the other 2 documents worked.
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick, knowledgeable service
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mary was very warm and helpful. It was also nice that she noticed my last name because it was the same as hers!
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0great experience. fast service. Machyn was very helpful
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Machyn helped us all week with our packages, printer needs and graphics! She made sure everything we needed happened and happened during hours they weren’t open. She Opened the store 3 times at 6:30am and was there for us all weekend. I have never experienced a Fedex office with such an accommodating staff. Thank you so much for everything Machyn and Team!
- Friday, October 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Machyn was very helpful and knowledgeable about the devices needed. Excellent service!
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable they put a great mark on the fedex brand
- Sunday, October 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Our branding turned out exactly how we needed and wanted it. Machyn anticipated needs we didn’t even see coming. Great location, love that Hyatt has a fedex made everything so easy and quick!
- Friday, October 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mary gave us exceptional customer service and was creative in solving our shipping needs
- Wednesday, October 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jesus M. Went above and beyond to try to locate our package that was delivered to the wrong hotel. The manager and Mary were very helpful as well. (Not sure why the package went to the wrong location)
- Tuesday, September 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The girls were extremely helpful and patient with me!
- Tuesday, September 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Best fedex location by far. Jesus and Brittany L. were the absolute best. Customer service was phenomenal and truly made me feel valued. Please give these two a raise AND promotion for their hard work. They truly made me feel like a valued customer.
- Friday, September 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Walked in needing to rush last minute presentations I love this location since I often meet clients downtown, Machyn got me my bound booklets quickly and with a smile as always. great store and great team!