- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Hyatt Regency Dallas
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Hyatt Regency Dallas offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Hyatt Regency Dallas when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Dallas, TX. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 300 Reunion Blvd E can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Dallas can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Hyatt Regency Dallas at 300 Reunion Blvd E
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, September 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert was so helpful every step of the way for both my shipment and my printed signage!
- Friday, September 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0all good, nice experience
- Wednesday, September 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mary and Ally where friendly, super helpful and attentive to my needs as I had a short timeframe to print. I am not local to Dallas and could not find a local printing place to print on shortnotice and on a Sunday.
- Saturday, September 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mary and Les were awesome. We had a bunch of huge boxes after the end of our expo and although they were closing at 5 o’clock they allowed us to package them and print a bunch of labels. After the 5 o’clock hour they could’ve just left home. They were Curtis with her time and help us make sure all of our packages left since we were catching a flight.
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mary was amazing! She went above and beyond to help me have a good experience. I have used this location several times and she (and the other employees) are always very helpful!
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I wanted to mention a team member named Les. He was so helpful to us. We are over 50 ladies and he was kind enough to help us load our package and was just the best team member I’ve ever met. Thank you Les!!!!
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0very helpful and friendly
- Friday, August 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert and his team assisted with package retrieval and delivery to trade show floor. Prompt, polite, efficient. Happy to help. Seem to enjoy his work. Others at the registers were the same. And, it was busy due to conference.
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ally was professional and courteous, helping us with a last-minute print project for our event later that day.
- Thursday, June 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ally was very professional and kind in her service. She exceeded my expectations in her service.
- Wednesday, June 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0First it was very easy to access the store and it really saved me from a big problem as I was going to have to submit this poster today. Ally immediately told me she could print the poster to the size I wanted. The only caveat was the high price for the poster however I really appreciated that this was resolved within the hotel premises.
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Not only did Ally assist me in getting all my printing needs done she went above and beyond to make sure that everything was done correctly and pretty much saved my job. Give her a raise.
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ally was very kinda and helpful.
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good experience
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jesús was excellent and provided transparent and concise service for the delivery of my supplies.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0No shipping was involved. I purchased a shipping box at the FedEx store in the Hyatt Regency to store a science fair backboard for a flight home. I was leaving in 20 minutes and the box required much assembly. Jesus recognized my stress and quickly assembled the box and packed the science fair board for travel. His action completely de-stressed my last 20 minutes and I made the flight thanks to Jesus!
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was at the hotel for a conference. My crate was shipped there. Jesus was able to help in so many ways I can't even explain how much!
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ally helped us when we were in a pinch. She perfectly printed 400 sheets very quickly for us!
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful!
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Most delighted ! Jesus and. ally went over and above!
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.