FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Copy & print services
- Self-service copying, faxing, and scanning
- Shredding services
- Computer all access stations
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Direct mail services
- Architecture, construction, & engineering prints
- Print business cards, flyers, postcards, labels, and more
- Print banners, signs, and posters
- Promotional products
- Custom branded boxes & padded mailers
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold services offered on Saturday
- QR code returns
- Return shipping services
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 10236 W Broad St, Glen Allen VA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Glen Allen, VA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy and print services
Copy, print, and scan with our self-serve machines. With FedEx Office® Print & Go, print quickly and easily from the cloud, USB, or email.
All access stations & wi-fi
Check email, browse the web, print copies, or scan photos at all access stations. Enjoy free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Glen Allen.
Online printing services
Upload your files online and pick up your order at FedEx Office on 10236 W Broad St or any of our 2,000 locations. Discover a wide array of print products and convenient services.
Passport photos & expedited services
Apply online for expedited passports, rushed passport renewals, and expedited travel visas. Plus, conveniently get your passport photos taken and printed in-store.
FedEx Office Online Notary
Get your personal and professional documents electronically notarized anytime. FedEx Oﬃce Online Notary with NotarizeSM is safe, fast, and entirely remote.
Corporate business solutions
FedEx Office is your end-to-end printing, parcel management, and shipping solutions provider. Through one-on-one consultations, we customize solutions for your needs.
Packing & shipping services
Have something fragile? No packing materials on hand? Short on time? Bring it to us. Choose from over 2,000 locations offering packing and shipping services.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 10236 W Broad St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, February 24, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly was extremely knowledgeable and helpful
- Friday, February 16, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great. Jules was very professional and like my art and help me make a decision that was great.
- Thursday, February 15, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0First I would like to say they wear very friendly and Alternative customer service was awesome something you really caint find any more I really appreciate that , beautiful people keeps you coming back and you tell people about the wonderful experience that you had and the quality of work speaks for it self Angel took her time with me too make sure I was satisfied and I can say 😊 yes I was and what Made more awesome was the turn around time awesome Big Shout out to FedEx and the crew keep Rocking 😊
- Wednesday, February 14, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great, Holly is awesome
- Monday, February 12, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Monday, February 12, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Mike is a great employee he is very helpful and pleasant and fast and very accurate.
- Sunday, February 11, 20241 out of 5Rating 1.0I am a small business owner and I do a fair amount of shipping. Came in today to purchase packing supplies. The store was not busy at all. The gal looked up from the box she with taping and loudly sighed with clear displeasure and rolled her eyes that she had to stop and ring my purchase. I was clearly a bother! Worst customer service I've ever had in this store. It usually is pretty good!
- Friday, February 9, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly walked me through the process of getting my document printed properly. I was just a walk in Customer. She had me in and out within 10 minutes with exactly what I needed. Holly is a great associate.
- Friday, February 9, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly packaged my items. It was near closing time and she was just as efficient and helpful as she could be, even at the end of a long day. I have always had fantastic, pleasant service at that location. She was no less!
- Thursday, February 8, 20242 out of 5Rating 2.0Never got a call back when the print was ready, and then when I came in the print was great, but was not fastened in anyway, as I expected.
- Thursday, February 8, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Regina was great. Happy, smiling. Enjoyed my interaction with her.
- Thursday, February 8, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly was great - friendly, helpful, and fast!! I hope she's there when I need to ship something again :)
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Angel went well beyond the scope of assistance needed. She was patient and extremely attentive to what needed to be accomplished. Thanks to Holly for handling other matters unrelated to our project.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly was great. I was shipping expensive pottery to a museum and she gave me confidence that it would be shipped safely. Very professional.
- Tuesday, February 6, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0After not having shipped anything from a FedEx store for more years than I can remember, Mike L. made it so easy,checked on me when I was sitting at a work table filling out what I didn't know I needed to on my cell phone with the company I ordered the shoes from. He then made everything so easy even when he was briefly in the back and another employee said he couldn't ship my shoes back in the original packages they were in. The original packages were too small and when I cut them open when they arrved,it made the packages even more difficult to re-tape. Mike L. said it was no problem when he came back out from the back and wrapped them up like an absolute pro! He made what could have been a very stressful and unpleasant shipping experience at FedEx, very easy and not stressful. He deserves a big 10!
- Monday, February 5, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly was excellent is helping me and provided outstanding service
- Thursday, February 1, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to send a Very important fax and she assisted with such great customer service! I will definately use this location again for any other printing or shipping needs Thanks again Regina!
- Tuesday, January 30, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Got my invitations printed with no problem!
- Tuesday, January 30, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly was the hero of the day. I came fairly late on a Sunday with a lot of copies to make (different sizes, different docs, different ninber of copies for each document). It would have easily taken me 3x the time it did with Holly right there with me, helping with those complicated machines and creating an experience of 100% efficiency! She was awesome and clearly took pride in her job.
- Saturday, January 27, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Visit was pleasant Regina was a great help with what I needed done!