- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 816 3rd Ave, Seattle WA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Seattle, WA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 816 3rd Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Seattle. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 816 3rd Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0All the team members at this store are extremely helpful and continually assisted me in my business.
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Name badges are a big pain in the *** so it's nice to have a resource that can print the badges and just get it done, makes my life so much easier, really appreciate the assistance.
- Saturday, October 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The experience and service that was offered by Buddy was exceptional. I was overwhelmed by the extra steps that he took to be supportive and professional in every way. I am very impressed with how the store is run and next time I am in need of services again and in the area I will definitely go to the store. Thank you so much!
- Tuesday, October 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I wasn't sure what I needed to get the product and results I was wanting but Karlton was quick to help. He made the process very easy and quick.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Buddy was the nicest guy helping us with our large print job. He kept us updated throughout our week of printing multiple documents and even worked on his day off to help us meet our deadline. Thank you so much for all your hard work! We appreciate it so much. I definitely recommend printing with this FedEx store.
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This FedEx office went above and beyond to help us with our 10,000+ pages printing job. We had a tight deadline and the staff even came in on their day off to help us get everything ready on time. I am extremely thankful towards the whole team and they were very communicative throughout the whole process. Thank you guys so much and we will definitely be using your services again in the future. You guys are the best!!
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a rush presentation for my client, T-Mobile. Buddy helped me with cutting my print out, provided me one shipping label for my box and made it easy and more than expected. Lucky to have some with Buddy’s positive, helpful attitude.
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0There is something about being greeted by name friendly professional polite service. That is the way I and others I witnessed are treated at this location. A great team!!
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a joy and a pleasant to be around so many young men that didn’t mind helping me and he did his best. He gave it all. He had nothing to very much.
- Friday, July 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The two young handsome gentlemen assisted me with a return shipment to one of our vendors. They went above with said package.
- Wednesday, July 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I didn't visit. I called in my order hoping they wouldn't dismiss my need for a color copy (+IN AS HIGH QUALITY PAPER AS POSSIBLE) because it was my fault, not at their convenience but they the associate took my self-imposed problem and instead of seeing my inconvenience of himself or the store he saw an opportunity to relieve me of my obstacle and simultaneously use his abilities to win my business SO EVERYONE WINS not just himself but his employer too. Most importantly, his CHOICE was to essentially ASK FOR MORE/TAKE MY YOLK, so to speak. Business hospitality, person to personal, interests to investing in EVERYONE'S interest and everyone's maximum satisfaction. LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN THROUGH A PHONE CALL and I was ineloquent, not a very effective person with office work. THIS IS WHY I HATE TALKING TO COMPUTERS... BECAUSE there are minute humankind interactions that are impossible to replicate or process technologically.
- Monday, July 3, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I use the oversize printer. It jammed up. The guy working there was acting as if it were my fault. He was not competent enough to fix it and said I’d have to come back but tmrw is a holiday. It was only 510pm. I asked if there was another one near by and his answer was, “Tmrw is 4th of July, so I doubt any are open now.” I had to look up myself and luckily found one with 15minutes to spare. I go to FedEx around the country and will never return to this one. I wouldn’t want that employee representing my company ever!
- Saturday, July 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick easy
- Friday, June 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor helped me and made the process quick and easy.
- Wednesday, June 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic! Just flew into Seattle for a video shoot and needed signs/cue cards within an hour. Victor was super helpful and understanding and was able to make it happen right near the end of the night. He was so great!
- Tuesday, June 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I feel very welcome at this FedEx location, and the sales rep, Victor, was accommodating. I rate him 10/10.
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff at this FedEx is great-my printing job was done very quickly and everything was perfect!
- Monday, June 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was really patient with me. He asked questions politely, offered different shipping opinions for me to choose, took care of other customers with professional service in order, and nicely packed my item, even had a little friendly casual chat with me. I never expect this level of service in fedex.
- Sunday, June 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was just wonderful. Nice to finally see a bright face in this store.
- Friday, June 2, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The person who was helping me out to send the package was very unfriendly. He always seemed to have a disappointed expression on his face. He would be very short with me and would sigh at my face whenever he had to do his own job. He asked for the address I was supposed to send the package to. I mentioned if I could write it down and he asked if I had the address on my phone. I said no - could I write it down, and he sighed and made a really annoyed face at me. I am not sure what prompted this immediate unfriendliness as soon as I came to the store but seems like the fedex employees here don't really care all that much about being polite and decent human beings.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.