- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® at Seattle Convention Center
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Seattle Convention Center offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Seattle Convention Center when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Seattle, WA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 735 Pike St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Seattle can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Seattle Convention Center at 735 Pike St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, February 24, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex R. Was very helpful & patient in helping me upload my files and suggesting best ways to complete my project. One of the best experiences I have had at FedEx in a while.
- Friday, February 16, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex was the best… he helped me out with my printing job quickly and efficiently
- Thursday, February 15, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Associates were a pleasure to meet and went above and beyond to help me
- Thursday, February 15, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex made it SO much easier than I thought it would be and was quick too!
- Sunday, February 11, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I had spoken with Nick on the phone because I was having trouble submitting my order online, and he referred me to Customer Support. There was an online glitch, involving me having to resubmit the entire order that I had already spent three hours on as a Guest. All told, the phone call was 40 minutes, and the reconfiguration of the order as a guest was 80 minutes. So I told Nick about this terrible experience when I went in, and he gave me stellar service while I was there, including a reprint of one document at a more appropriate size. Overall, while my online ordering experience was terrible due to this glitch and the phone technical support staff who did nothing to make up for the ongoing glitch and my grueling experience of it, spending an additional two hours out of my day to get my 16-item print submitted, Nick provided top notch stellar support for the pick up at the branch of these 16 items as specified in the order. Bravo!
- Tuesday, February 6, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Very Positive Experience
- Thursday, January 18, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex did a wonderful job with a last minute request
- Tuesday, January 2, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0They did excellent job!! Great staff!!
- Monday, January 1, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff were incredibly helpful. I could not have achieved my project without them. My project involved printing graphic double-sided so that the print registration lined up perfectly to each side. Alex and Nick worked with the printer settings to ensure it was exactly how I needed it to be.
- Friday, December 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team is very quick and very helpful. they are my printing gods
- Thursday, December 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great
- Wednesday, December 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good customer service
- Tuesday, December 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex did a tremendous job he was professional and very helpful to resolve an issue I had with faxing some documents
- Saturday, December 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabriel was an incredible associate. He helped us understand what we needed and even followed up when he didn’t get an email with our custom order. He worked diligently to get us ready for a major client meeting the next day.
- Friday, December 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed help with a very special project. Alex and Nick went way beyond my expectations in assisting me. Their customer service attitude, knowledge and skills were extraordinary. I will return to the Seattle convention center Kinko’s and ask for Alex and Nick in the future.
- Monday, December 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alejandro is an excellent worker!
- Monday, December 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I always come to this location, for my printing needs for my business and their high standards reflect well on my business which I appreciate.
- Monday, December 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing service, Alex was very helpful.
- Thursday, December 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service!
- Friday, December 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex, was so helpful and professional. I really appreciate his assistance.
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.