FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.965 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 201 E Washington St, Phoenix AZ
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Phoenix, AZ FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 201 E Washington St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Phoenix. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 201 E Washington St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alton provide excellent service with a rush order.
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Julie was extremely patient and helpful. She also was able to multitask and handle several customers at a time very efficiently and in a friendly manner
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Emily and Julie were prompt, helpful and very kind. I was in and out of the store in less than a minute with their assistance.
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Emily was very helpful. She immediately greeted me when I walked in the door, and the transaction was quick and seamless. She was friendly and answered my questions.
- Tuesday, February 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I felt well taken care of. Yoshi first helped me via email and answered all my questions. Once I got to the store, Julie was there to help me get all my items ready to be shipped and she made sure everything arrived ahead of schedule. Thank you both so much!
- Wednesday, February 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Wednesday, February 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Helpful and professional
- Friday, February 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This FedEx store was onsite outside the NFL shop during the NFL experience in Phoenix, AZ. It was so nice to be able to purchase items from the shop and ship them to my relatives instead of having to stuff into my luggage. The associate that worked with me was extremely helpful and very kind.
- Thursday, February 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was perfect having FedEx to ship a gift after shopping the Super Bowl experience. Convenient and great service!
- Monday, February 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Julie patiently helped out even though I asked a lot of questions. I am grateful to her. Julie is very helpful and very friendly. She is the best employee. Thank you.
- Sunday, February 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Two words, great job!
- Sunday, February 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tony and Raeann did a phenomenal job with packing my Super Bowl merchandise. They worked fast making sure my glasses items were bubble wrapped and everything was packed correctly. They’re efficient and great employees that represent FedEx. Definitely impressed!!
- Sunday, February 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Saturday afternoon I purchased Super Bowl items for my family back home, as I was walking out I noticed the FedEx booth set up so I decided to ship everything home instead of carrying it on the airplane. As I approached the booth employees were standing around and Raeann was the first and only one to acknowledge me asking if I needed any assistance with shipping. She was very fast and professional! She packed my items within 3 minutes and had me on my way! Great job!!
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My book binding was great and a very clean service, juliana in store #1081was nice and she helped me in picking up my order
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lee was fantastic!
- Tuesday, February 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very good
- Monday, February 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quik and Fast service
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0it's really good
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JULIE WAS A LIFESAVER! Very very professional and kind to me. CAPT. HIGHCHEW!
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We shipped out a few packages and Julie was very helpful and patient. She was informative of our choices on different options to ship our packages. She was great!