- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 650 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Washington, DC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 650 Massachusetts Ave NW or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Washington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 650 Massachusetts Ave NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, December 4, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0copier terminals have too many advertisements, which make it difficult for a user to get to specific needed usage. I spent well over 20 min's trying to acquire copies. Additionally, it's costlier to use the computer compared to functionality of copier and usb cable and online options.
- Friday, December 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0S’coya was amazing. Her customer service skills were exceptional. She walked me through every step and explained the process extremely clearly. She exercised so much patience! I will definitely come back, asking for her help.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was fantastic and provided excellent customer service. Her colleagues were also very helpful.
- Wednesday, November 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon was so wonderful to me today. He spent a long time helping me get through the process of replacing a lost passport. All while handling every person that came in for other services here by himself. He’s amazing wonderful manager etc. I can’t say enough good things about him. And I will be back. Thanks again, Brandon.
- Friday, October 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack handled a very busy story with speed and rectitude. She was poised dealing with multiple customers at one, and delivered exceptional customer experience.
- Thursday, October 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jacklyn was amazing. My coworker and I were having issues with our printer at work so we decided to come to fedex. We arrived at 10:27am, with a 11am meeting where we had to present. So we were nervous, scared that we wouldn't have enough time to make it. Jack came right over and help us out quickly at the self service printing, and made everything seemless. We left out of Fedex with 15 mins to spare. Her positive energy kept us calm while we were trying to figure out how to use the system. HUGE THANK YOU!!!!
- Thursday, October 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was a great help. Despite an ankle injury, she was still enthusiastic and pleasant to work with. Great job. Hire more like her.
- Thursday, October 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My colleague and I came into FedEx this morning because our office printer stopped working ahead of an in-person presentation with a client. Jack was very quick to help us get our print-outs printed in record speed! We made it to our client meeting on time and our team was incredibly thankful!
- Wednesday, October 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast and very helpful great customer service
- Tuesday, October 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was super helpful
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack and her associates was extremely knowledgeable and knowledgeable helpful and I will definitely come return to this location.
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had problems creating my label online from company acct. Jack (jaquin) was able to print it for me and make it hit the company acct rather than having to pay for it myself in shop. Thank you for your help and for being so friendly :)
- Wednesday, October 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was all over the place helping every customer at they came in and helped me as well and showed me how to print with the print and go code and it was so easy. She was very nice
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Bill the manager is the man!
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate helped me and he was terrific - efficient and cordial
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0One of the best experiences retrieving supplies for a major shipping project. The gentleman who assisted me was very professional in his approach and treated me like a valued customer. Excellent experience!
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The first person I spoke with was much more unsure, but the second knew exactly what I wanted and helped make sure the final product looked great.
- Friday, July 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Why does a business succeed? An example is having a very qualified employee like Dedsen. I did not know how to resize a poster. Dedsen said no problem and got it done in about a minute. The best experience I could ever had.
- Wednesday, July 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was at this store the night before also, 7/14/2023, and had a last minute order. The man who was working said he would make my retractable banner order happen even if he had to stay late. It was ready first thing the next morning and looked great. I am very grateful that they were able to take my last-minute order and everyone working there was friendly and so helpful.
- Wednesday, July 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team member was fantastic. Cant remember her name though, but extremely helpful
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.