- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Marriott Marquis Washington DC
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Marriott Marquis Washington DC offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Marriott Marquis Washington DC when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Washington, DC. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 901 Massachusetts Ave NW can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Washington can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Marriott Marquis Washington DC at 901 Massachusetts Ave NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Sunday, September 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It’s the only place to print on a Sunday morning, and it’s a super convenient location.
- Sunday, September 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jasmine was extremely helpful. She has exceptional customer service skills. You thought she was the branch manager.
- Sunday, September 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was in a jam, trying to make replacement copies anf flyers for a colleague who could not make her flight to the convention. These three associates helped me get through this situation with cheerful professionalism.
- Sunday, September 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mariah was so helpful.
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The women working at this store are the reason why I’ll be coming back to this location every single time I need to print something out. They are kind and patient. They helped me with every single detail of my poster.
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Greg was hands-on with my client, paid attention to details, and was very responsive. He met with my client for the Nestle group and assisted her with over 100 pounds of shipment providing her with exceptional and professional service. My client had only great feedback with her experience with FedEx and I genuinely look forward to working with Greg on the next group again.
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was an amazing experience, and they treated me very well
- Tuesday, August 22, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Greg was awesome in helping with all of our shipments in and out for our program. Also easy to get a hold of. The only down side was we ordered brand new reusable pallet cases for our outbound and the associate who came to pick them up cracked one, even after he heard it crack he dropped the lift down and then went back up in the same spot again and really cracked it.
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Greg and team were awesome, went above and beyond to locate our packages at the hotel & deliver to different meeting rooms
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mariah was such a delight she helped me with self service and we had a wonderful conversation. Keep up the great Mariah
- Tuesday, August 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience at Fedex office 5656 was amazing , I was so in a rush to have my documents printed and Ayisha was able to help me in a timely manner. Thanks ayisha i really Appreciate it .
- Thursday, August 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jasmine was so helpful and sweet . She made sure my shipping experience was a success . I am so thankful for all your help , see you next time sweetie !
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Incredible service! Super happy with the speed, kindness and professionalism of the entire staff. Thank you so much!
- Saturday, August 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was very creative and collaborative. I had a unique issue that required some problem solving on her part, and she managed both my needs and the needs of other customers with grace and poise. Other guests complimented her on her ability to multitask while I was there. Kia was gracious, kind, and calm even though I was clearly panicked about my issue. Do everything you can to retain and develop her talent!
- Friday, August 4, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0The help received was excellent. Courteous, specific, very helpful, on time. The ability to preorder on the website was dreadful. Surely in this day and age FedEx should accept Canadian credit cards for pick up in a US store.
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jasmine was so professional, thorough and an absolute joy.
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jasmine is the best person I’ve dealt with customer service wise! She’s gone above and beyond! I hope to be able to go through her again if I come here.
- Monday, July 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was exceptionally helpful. She understood what I needed with very little effort and went above and beyond to make the process easy for me. She was also willing to spend the time to help me resolve the problems. She is extremely patient and very customer friendly.
- Monday, July 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was so kind and helpful. Her attitude and problem-solving made my week!
- Saturday, July 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia helped me print at the last minute and offered a coupon to reduce the cost. She also rushed the order so it would be ready the next morning.
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.