- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 17 W 35th St, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 17 W 35th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 17 W 35th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gail was by herself but was still very helpful to everyone
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great!
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The service today was simply amazing. Definitely gain a new customer in me. Thanks So Much Gail!
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I don’t actually remember the date I came in, but I remember the service provided by Antonio. I’ve been coming to this Fedex for years now, probably close to a decade now. It’s my favorite Fedex to go to and I always get solid customer service, but Antonio is a rockstar. Not only is he personable, upbeat, and friendly, but he provided with with different options for my printing services. This visit thst I’m talking about is the second time I’ve seen Antonio in the store, and I’ve seen how he’s interacted with the other other customers. If he’s not a lead/manager, he should be one, or even a corporate role, if ever he’s going for that. You want to keep excellent employees.
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good Job
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gail was very friendly and fast. Will be back
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Loved her energy she greeted me as soon as I came in made me feel welcomed
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Antonio was very helpful and made sure we found a solution that worked for my needs.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jada was super helpful. She was patient, professional and thorough when helping me. I was so very impressed with the customer service I received.
- Thursday, December 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jada was very professional and very helpful
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Antonio provided stellar service today! Despite being the only employee in the store, he addressed us all in a friendly, helpful way; he multi tasked with ease; answered questions and patiently explained; and got us all taken care of with a smile. I was headed to the airport and over shopped while visiting Chicago and didn’t want to pay for another bag. Not only were my packages sent for less than an additional checked bag, Antonio’s speed, knowledge, and service had me in and out and I arrived to the airport with time to spare. I always appreciate excellent customer service and especially since the beginning of COVID (where we’re all stretched just a little too far)- Antonio far exceeded my expectations today. Thank you so much!
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Antonio and Jada were both amazing! So helpful and patient. Great customer service
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Antonio was very patient with me because I was having issues at first and he was very professional.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I prefer shipping with FedEx because other shipping carriers do not typically have as many resources. This particular location is the closest to me but this is the 2nd time I’ve used it (out of many times needing to ship things) because previously it would be closed during operating hours. The one time I was able to use it, it took so long. Today I went in anticipating it to take a long time but Jayda greeted me when I came in and met with me within 1-2 minutes. She managed to pick out a box and have transaction ready to go within less than the time it took me to check a box and write a few lines about why I was returning a package. Jayda moved quickly and was very pleasant to work with.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I called in regarding a last minute order as I had trouble with the online ordering system. I was initially uneasy about FedEx print service and capabilities regarding print projects, but I was really impressed with the representative from the local office that took care of my project. She was informative, friendly, professional, and fantastic with follow-up and communication. This was my first time using FedEx for printing for our company, but thanks to her incredible service and professionalism, it certainly won't be the last. From what I can recall it seemed as though she was a manager at the Fedex location at 17 W 35th St Suite A. Chicago, IL 60616.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Nikki is the best!! She was the only one working and she kept everyone calm and helped.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Antonio rocks!!! My last minute need/failure became his opportunity to come thru and he did with flying colors!!! Thanks Again as was allowed to be on time for meeting!!!
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jada was extremely helpful, informative, and efficient. She even greeted me at the door and opened it for me whereas I expected her to greet me to tell me the store was closed because I arrived 10 mins prior to closing.
- Sunday, December 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Nikki was very personable and professional. Anticipated all my needs
- Saturday, December 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was smooth & quick. The Team member was very sweet and very nice. She made sure the customer understood every little detail about the shipping.