- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 444 N Wells St, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 444 N Wells St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 444 N Wells St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Zina is such a wonderful team member! She has helped me many times - she is so personable.
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Visit went smoothly and I was in and out efficiently. Zina was exceptional! So personable and made my visit actually fun. Excellent customer service.
- Saturday, December 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Zina was extraordinarily agreeable and helpful. Though she had many demands on her time, she was kind, cheery and enthusiastic, often going out of her way. She gave me great ideas for how to package the artwork so that it would make a very special gift. I am so lucky that the one person in the store when I went really cared and was able to advise me when I suspect many others would not have been able to.
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Zina was amazing. So friendly! Felt like talking to a friend
- Monday, November 27, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I took my lap top, cords and a few other work items into ship to Birmingham AL to our Kemper office. I had the address, ship to name, and the Fed Ex account number. Zina had me verify the ship to address on the computer screen before she completed the transaction and it was correct. On Friday 11/24 I received a call from a woman in Springfield Illinois informing me that my lap top showed up at her residence (my cell phone and name was inside the package). She was kind enough to take it to her local FedEx office where they assigned a new tracking number 786869670815 and assured me it would be delivered today. I have no way of knowing the contents that were delivered were exactly what I shipped. My receipt shows the correct address for the recipient. Zina boxed my items and had me verify all of the information before I left the FedEx center. I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the lack of care and security for a $62 shipment.
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Overall a great experience! Zina is great!!
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I go to this store often and Zina is always a delight. She is so helpful and friendly.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Zina was so helpful and cheerful. I often come in to this location with complicated orders for my business - and Zina always makes the shipping process a joy. I always leave with a smile on my face after talking to her!
- Tuesday, November 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Zina had a great attitude and was very helpful! Joy to be around.
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent experience and prompt service
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have had many projects in the last month and every time I come in the entire team is so friendly and incredibly helpful no matter how difficult the process is. Amazing team!
- Monday, November 6, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Zina's attitude and demeanor was so patient and pleasant. She genuinely wanted to help me with the secured shipment of my overnight package. Zina was incredible - the world needs more people like her.
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always enjoy visiting this location due to Zina's excellent customer service
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff very nice, fast, efficient!
- Friday, October 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had an irregular shaped item and Fedex team member was very helpful in picking the appropriate box and process the shipment. The process was efficient and easy.
- Friday, October 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate was very knowledgeable and super friendly. She made my transaction a pleasant experience.
- Tuesday, October 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate was very knowledgeable and pleasant.
- Friday, October 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Team member was very helpful and friendly. Very patient, enthusiastic, and warm! Swift and easy service. Understood my shipping goals very easily. How nice!
- Friday, October 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ian was efficient, knowledgeable and was very pleasant to deal with
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Zina was one of the best FedEx associates who has assisted me before. Thank you for having such a great team!
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.