- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Boston Hotel
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Sheraton Boston Hotel offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Sheraton Boston Hotel when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Boston, MA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 39 Dalton St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Boston can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Boston Hotel at 39 Dalton St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JJ was very courteous and helpful. A real pleasurable experience
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JJ was most accommodating and helpful, excellent customer service!
- Saturday, August 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Today, I was assisted by Kyle. Kyle is always extremely professional, and very knowledgeable of what he's doing. Every time I am assisted by Kyle, he makes sure my order has been done correctly. He's always looking forward to helping all the customers with the very best of service. Today, he was in the office by himself, and he made sure all the customers were satisfied with their order. I'm sure, you're looking forward to giving Kyle a very substantial raise, so you will have Kyle to be apart of the FedEx community, for a very long time. Kyle is the model employee as what the other FedEx employees must ascribe to become! Thank you very much for hiring Kyle, and look forward to the day he will become a vice president of FedEx. With much appreciation. Mr. Henry Pearson, III, CEO
- Monday, July 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I dont remember the names of the young lads that helped me but it appeared to be the manager and one of the associates of the store. They were both very professional in the way they treated me and my wife when in the store. Very friendly and helpful in letting us know all options available to us. This is the type of respect and authenticity that will keep me going back to this store.
- Monday, July 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit to the store was a great experience. I was originally concerned about printing my signs. When I have printed signs at other locations, sometimes individuals look at me askew. I was printing out several signs for the upcoming Jason Aldean concert. Given Jason's recent dustup with the MSM, I had reservations about printing signs, documenting my fandom of Mr. Aldean. Nonetheless, the associates working kept any personal grievances under wraps and treated me in a purely professional manner.
- Friday, July 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew D was just wonderful today !!!
- Wednesday, June 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I shipped several items and all 3 team members in the store were helpful and friendly. I was a little disorganized but they were very patient and helpful through whole process.
- Tuesday, June 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew helped me locate a very important package
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matt helped me get my job done
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kyle helped us locate a very important package for my husband!
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0So, I have to say that I come to Boston about 3-4 times per year depending on the tradeshow, and every time I come I actually look forward to going to FedEx and seeing JJ again. It doesn't matter what time of day, or how busy (or not) the store is, JJ is always in a positive mood, very friendly, very respectful, sincerely tries to help when something goes wrong, and somehow he makes the extra fees (for being inside a hotel) acceptable. I literally look forward to picking up and shipping my packages from this location. It is the only location I feel that way about. Thanks for keeping him as an employee.
- Friday, May 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am a retiree who no longer works and rarely needs a fax, but today I had to fax 10 pages in response to the IRS tax audit. I was glad to have an option of using FedEx service for this in, a convenient location near me. Kyle (the FedEx employee who helped me) was very pleasant, helpful and patient getting me through faxing procedure, which was fairly long due to the IRS fax machine failing twice on the receiving end. It is really rare nowadays to receive that much good unhurried help with anything, so I felt compelled to write a positive comment about Kyle. I was very grateful for his help.
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a last minute and time sensitive request to print a variety of flyers and table top tents in the middle of a conference. Joshua was so kind from the first minute in helping me and went above and beyond to make sure my materials were printed in a timely fashion without compromising quality. Thank you Joshua!!
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JJ was extremely friendly and extremly helpful. I was coming in from Denver, and he made my job hands-free for both shipping and printing a poster. His customer service was top notch. Very friendly, got the job done effectively, in a good mood. Great experience.
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JJ and Michelle were awesome. So helpful and so efficient
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff here were so friendly and helpful and I was able to pick up my packages pretty quickly. Thank you JJ and coworker!! (Michael I think? They were both at the desk around 4pm)
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I can not sing Kyle's praises more. Thank you so much
- Monday, February 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0TY for keeping our packages safe
- Friday, February 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was super busy but JJ was extremely patient and showed me how to print everything I needed. It was the best experience I had and I will definitely be going back. Thank you, JJ!!
- Thursday, February 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JJ and Kyle helped me print my passport documents with ease
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.