- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Resorts World Las Vegas
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Resorts World Las Vegas offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Resorts World Las Vegas when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Las Vegas, NV. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 3000 Las Vegas Blvd S can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Las Vegas can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Resorts World Las Vegas at 3000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dana was THE BEST! We had a file that was too large to print using a code. Dana saved the day by printing our docs using her help. She was FABULOUS!
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0the team and Ben were great with handling my last minute rush request. they supported me, answered my questions, and took care of my needs. very satisfied.
- Saturday, November 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The moment I walked in, Francisco smiled at me and asked me ‘What brought me in?’ He helped me pack up my souvenirs that I bought here in Vegas (and didn’t have room for in my suitcase) with care, suggested what box to use and highly recommended I do a fragile pack since I had breakables inside. The care he took making me feel like my package was important was amazing. I know that my items will make it back to Austin, Texas unscathed and that is truly a weight lifted off me. He even had a solution to me not being home at delivery, since I’ll be at work. I will pick up my package with ease at another FedEx Office in Austin! Keep this guy around, he’s fantastic! Thank you, Francisco for delivering on excellent customer service.
- Tuesday, November 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They went above and beyond to ensure the materials were ready for the event.
- Friday, November 3, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0First day I visited the store # 2910, the staff was very helpful. I needed to receive an overnight shipment. Once I tracked the package and it said that it was received I went back to the store to pick it up. Unfortunately the person that was there was extremely rude and disrespectful. We asked to speak to the manager on site and she said she was the manager. Her Name is Dina Beltran. This complaint is mainly about Dina, her lack of professionalism and her way of speaking to a customer, specially if she is the manager. She should be ashamed that her employees had better customer service and support. Thank you to Jerome and Francisco that even though the situation was out of their control they were able to always willing to assist and go above and beyond for the customers satisfaction.
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dana (and Lizette under another entry) were both fantastic - so helpful and patient with all the packages coming and going with our event. The were calm and kind to help get things organized and their kind communications helped make our event a success! A big thanks to Melanie, too!
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lizette was super helpful. Our group had a ton of boxes that needed to be moved around. Even though it was a lot she was very accommodating and nice. Thank you Lizette!!
- Friday, October 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Francisco is very friendly
- Friday, October 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Came in to ship two packages to different locations. One needed packaging and help with the address. Francisco was awesome and helped me from start to finish.
- Friday, October 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dana waited to cut my postcards to make sure they were printed correctly first. I also arrived early and they worked to get it done for me while I was here. Mo was extremely helpful in assisting me with additional printing needs. She walked me through the process step by step.
- Thursday, October 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Francisco helped us with a unique problem. Needed a label to be emailed to a hotel in another city. He sat with us for 30 minutes to get it right.
- Monday, October 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I felt very welcome. Had to make other trips to facility and they were always just as nice and helpful.
- Sunday, October 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mo was very helpful when the PC browser blocked the Allegiant Air website. She logged in and printed the boarding pass for me.
- Saturday, September 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff members were fantastic, helped a ton with my package being delayed. I will never be using FedEx again because of this inconvenience with my package, but the team members went above and beyond to help out.
- Thursday, September 28, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Una atención especial
- Wednesday, September 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have never dealt with a kinder team member before, at FedEx or any other shipping location. She was helpful, thorough, and incredibly kind to us when we had a million questions!
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pick up from my room and my experience in the office was exceptional.
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ty Jerome rocked it
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jerome provided exceptional service! He’s kind, accurate, and efficient.
- Monday, July 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dana was incredibly helpful and patient, both with me and her co-workers. She made an arduous task quite enjoyable.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.