FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9155 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 924 Chestnut St, Philadelphia PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Philadelphia, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 924 Chestnut St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Philadelphia. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 924 Chestnut St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Recent store reviews
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ericka was very friendly and extremely helpful. Glad I stopped in to her store!
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ericka was very friendly and helpful! I was shipping some blu rays and she took notice that some were anime and we had a nice chat about that.
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ms. Dannett warmly welcomed me and remembered me, and Ericka very helpfully found a device for me that rounds corners for laminations, thus saving me from potential finger cuts.
- Monday, May 22, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0We were quoted $60 online and then charged $300. There was no difference except that we "ordered in person."
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I use this store to make Happy Returns and have been assisted by all the associates on a very high level. They are always extremely nice to me and all the other customers, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. All the people working in the store are great workers, and I appreciate their help every time.
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service. Not the first time.
- Wednesday, May 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I shipped multiple large boxes and both team members were extremely helpful and conversational through out.
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This store does all my printing for Jefferson Health and far exceeds my needs.
- Sunday, May 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was at the Chestnut Street store and the team members were very professional and pleasant to work with
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The experience was great! Ericka provided great customer service.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The 2 team members - Dannett and Ericka - were very pleasant and helpful during my visit. But when I accidentally left my new cellphone and had to come back for it, they went out of their way to hold it safely for me. This is what customer service is all about! Many thanks to both of them.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I use this office for all my printing needs and Dannett and her staff are always the best!
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ericka was so great!
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ericka was absolutely delightful and greeted us the moment we walked in! She made the process of getting my order so much easier and was so kind with us! 10/10 experience and would love her help next time!
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0it was chill fr
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dannett was really helpful, and she was able to fulfill my order rapidly and with a kind disposition.
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dannett was awesome she really needs a raise
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ericka was extremely welcoming and made the shipping process easy and relaxing. I can’t express enough how enjoyable of an experience it was for such an urgent task. Kudos to Ericka.
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was very good overall. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.
- Saturday, May 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very warm and welcoming service from the team members, especially Crystal. I also received a courtesy call alerting me my order was ready in advance, which I wasn’t expecting but was greatly appreciated.