- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 327 Congress Ave, Austin TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Austin, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 327 Congress Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Austin. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 327 Congress Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, November 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I cant say enough how helpful Maghan has been with several orders not just this one
- Wednesday, November 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was encountering difficulties with the printtogo functionality. The self-serve printer kept stripping out the contents of my PDF. Alfredo saw that I was struggling and offered to try to print the documents for me on a different machine. He was able to successfully troubleshoot the issue and get me on my way quickly. It was a far better experience than I would have had on my own.
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was easy peeezy! Scott was very helpful.
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Emma is the greatest, she solved very quickly a complex computer problem I had with my email in order to print out a very important document, had it not been for her I would not have met the filing deadline today. You must give her a raise.
- Monday, November 21, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Alfredo was very helpful in getting my team's rush print order completed on time. It was a difficult task but he was able to provide 200 sticker sheets to go in a booklet for an event happening the following day. So thankful for Alfredo and his willingness to help our desperate team.
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alfredo stayed a few minutes late to help me with a happy return!!! This was above and beyond customer service. GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I repeatedly visit this store frequently and have had the best service from Alfredo and Emma. They are always so kind, quick and have excellent communication to complete my order to the tee! If anyone deserves a raise it’s these two!
- Saturday, November 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alfredo is Awesome!!
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alfredo was very service minded and XL helpful
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The Asst. Manager was very helpful. Alfredo processed my order very accurately and the AM (maybe it was Natalie or Ashley??) got me checked out quickly and on my way. I was impressed with the rapid processing considering the late hour close to their closing.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0I placed three orders. Two through the website and one via email as it needed instructions. The email order was forgotten and I had to wait for the team to produce it when I picked it up three days later.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast and friendly!
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Meghan and team were fantastic. Professional, efficient, flexible and made it work - went above and beyond. Thanks!
- Monday, November 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alfredo is a rockstar! He was able to fulfill a last-minute print request and did so with expertise, kindness, and humor. He advised me on the best printing options and ensured that the job was completed quickly. Alfredo saved the day, and I cannot thank him enough!!
- Thursday, October 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The members that make up this print team are true professionals! Very kind, nice and hardworking. They put the interests of the customers first.
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sara is great! I am very disappointed to find that receipts can't be looked up older than two weeks, like what kind of PointOfSale system is that. Abysmal. But FedEx's POS software selection isn't the employee's fault or problem.
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was nice and the customer service exceeded all my expectations.
- Saturday, October 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alfredo was extremely nice in my time of sadness
- Thursday, October 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Elizabeth assisted me and took care of me very quickly and professionally. She was great as was the service.
- Sunday, October 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Haley and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly each time I visit, I love this location!