- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Austin Marriott Downtown
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Austin Marriott Downtown offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Austin Marriott Downtown when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Austin, TX. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 304 E Cesar Chavez can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Austin can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Austin Marriott Downtown at 304 E Cesar Chavez
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 7, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The help I received from the team members was superb. However, the cost to print in person was pure extortion. For 2 posters on regular paper, 11 color copies of a small document, and 12 name cards, uncut, on slightly heavier paper was $433. We had no choice but to pay for it since it was a last minute request, and FedEx clearly knows they can take advantage.
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We held a conference for over 800 people and I needed to work with someone regarding all of the hotel branding. Michael was exceptional and deserves a promotion. This project took months and he was there every step of the way. I also noticed how nice he treated his staff. He is a great representative of FedEx. I do conferences once a year and every hotel has a FedEx office. This is the first FedEx in a hotel I used as the other ones were just not as hands-on as Michael and his team were.
- Tuesday, November 7, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Original finished work was incorrect. Had to return & had to have it reprinted.
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maddie was so helpful and professional.
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maddie was awesome and helped ensure the job was thoroughly completed!
- Saturday, September 16, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Maddie did a great job. Printer was down and she offered to drive to another location to print it off. She went above and beyond.
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maddie deserves a raise
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing Service!
- Monday, August 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Professional and courteous
- Monday, August 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Joe spent about 20 minutes explaining everything that FedEx had to off and helped me select the best option for me.
- Friday, July 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maddie was absolutely awesome today. She was very polite, informative, and friendly. Maddie suggested so many solutions and options, I was very impressed. Great job Maddie, you made my day.
- Tuesday, July 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michael was so great helped me last minute went above and beyond as they were about to close. While I was waiting we talked about the hotel and he was very informative and so personable
- Saturday, July 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Team member was very helpful, competent and proficient on the use of the equipment.
- Thursday, June 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maddie was very helpful and efficient!
- Monday, June 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maddie was super helpful and solutions oriented for a last minute need for my sisters shower. Her willingness to assist was much appreciated.
- Monday, June 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michael, LaShea, and Maddie were very pleasant and helpful when I needed to print new business cards due to leaving mine at home when I flew to the conference today. Michael printed them right away for me so I don’t have to come over to pick them up tomorrow morning.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.