FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.7Rating 4.728 reviewsSheraton Seattle Hotel
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Seattle Hotel
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Sheraton Seattle Hotel offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Sheraton Seattle Hotel when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Seattle, WA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 1400 6th Ave can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Seattle can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Sheraton Seattle Hotel at 1400 6th Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0AWESOME!! Order was finished 3 days early!! Thank you!! I really appreciate Tyler's help with the bidding process and the proof process. My file wasn't finished, so I included "temp pages". I appreciate Tyler's extra effort to remove the temp pages and install the actual pages then proof the final design. Thank You!!
- Monday, April 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Krystal was happy with pep to spare, personalble and helpful
- Tuesday, March 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tyler was amazing. Definitely my go-to store for printing and shipments.
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Krystal was really helpful. The store was really busy for being open so early but she worked through the line so quick I barely had to wait.
- Saturday, February 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Came in right at closing time and was afraid I was too late. I was pleasantly greeted by your staff and treated with great care and consideration. I was so pleased with the kindness and service provided. So happy to have a fed ex office and caring employees in the hotel where I'm staying.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wonderful experience. Very helpful and tried very best to accommodate.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone was very polite, got everything shipped without problems
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Always a Pleasure working with the Fedex in Sheraton Grand Seattle! help me constantly with any and all requests that I have, especially when they suddenly become urgent.
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tyler offered exceptional customer service going above and beyond to ensure we were setup for success for our extremely important meeting. Without his assistance, we would not have had a great meeting! Thank you Tyler!! We will be back.
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Really easy process, glad there was a fedex right there in the hotel. Krystal was very helpful
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tyler, Jeremy, and Brian are amazing, nice and efficient employees. They helped me find my account and were able to ship some tricky packages internationally. They make shipping for me much easier and faster than I do online. Absolute rockstars!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Wow! Well done! I gave them multiple drafts, multiple files, three adjustments to the deadline and Krystal and Tyler were so patient and helpful the entire way. Bottom line: they got me 1,000 comic books in hand 2 days early, before our projected deadline. Amazing!! Thank you!!
- Saturday, November 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tyler went above and beyond the call of duty to help with my printing request. He helped me navigate the FedEx website to get the best deal and demonstrated high levels of courtesy and knowledge.
- Tuesday, November 8, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Brian and Tyler were GREAT and very attentive to what I needed. I will be honest, I was a bit disappointed that I had to pay an additional fee to ship a prepaid label b/c the FED EX was located in a hotel.
- Wednesday, October 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Nice store. Jeremy was very helpful.
- Tuesday, September 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Nick did a great job helping me overnight my package
- Monday, September 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0FedEx was able to help me when I was in need of a sign at the last moment for an event, with great speed and efficiency. Thank you!
- Thursday, September 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0got my posters done, krystal was SO NICE, love the downtown location
- Monday, September 19, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0I wanted to print a sheet of approximately 30 labels. These were mailing labels that were designed to be different addresses. I went into the store, thinking that I could be able to give the worker behind the desk a spreadsheet of addresses or maybe email them a list. However, I was told to go to the Avery website to find a template for something called a 33 up format page and then to go to a store like target and buy the appropriate labels and then bring them back to FedEx. That sounded like too much work for me. I did some more research and found that I could get what I wanted done by asking the person behind the FedEx desk to print all of the labels on what it’s called a one up page. This is one giant sticky page that I had to cut up using some scissors into different labels. It was more work for me, but ultimately, I got what I wanted. I think FEDEX showed a remarkable lack of process in how it could efficiently help me. I think that you should be able to except a spreadsheet of addresses and give me a properly formatted mailing labels within 15 minutes. However, I do want to come in the work of the FEDEX employees who were at the desk who helped me, I think one was named Jeremy, and the other was named Crystal or something that started with a K. Both were very nice and helpful. Thank you.
- Thursday, September 15, 20223 out of 5Rating 3.0I did not receive the size I requested. Someone decided to make them smaller to save me money without communicating with me. The cards had to be reprinted at the original size.